Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 9,377
# 1541
02-28-2013, 06:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
*sigh* give me his leash, I'll hold him free of charge. I just need you to sign this liability waiver and we're good...
*Zira signs without reading the fine print*
"So what happens next?
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 589
# 1542
02-28-2013, 06:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkrik23 View Post
*Zira signs without reading the fine print*
"So what happens next?
"*

10 chars.
____________________________________
I am retired from STO. By the way, hindsight is 20/20.
Ferasan Shadow Force | Borg Extermination Squad
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 5,129
# 1543
02-28-2013, 06:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkrik23 View Post
*Zira signs without reading the fine print*
"So what happens next?
*takes the leash* Well now you're responsible for any deaths or injuries that happen to me or anyone attacked by him. Also, you have to hand feed him this catnip.
Quote:
Originally Posted by askray View Post
YAY I'M EVOLVED! *drools on his chin*
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
Welcome to the STO forums, where the evolutionary clock ticks backwards.
Republic Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,281
# 1544
02-28-2013, 06:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
*takes the leash* Well now you're responsible for any deaths or injuries that happen to me or anyone attacked by him. Also, you have to hand feed him this catnip.
Pro-tip: this particular cat has been known to calm down after a little of the Bones family secret chili ingredient.
___________________________
@Commadore_Bob; Joined Jul 2009; That post count + 20,000
Click on my sig to view Family-Friendly Youtube Videos
I also now have a logo shop. Click my sig!
Click here to watch my STO play-through video series.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 5,129
# 1545
02-28-2013, 06:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by commadorebob View Post
Pro-tip: this particular cat has been known to calm down after a little of the Bones family secret chili ingredient.
I'll have 23 feed it to you.



By the way, what is 6 of 9's phaser called and where do I get one?
Quote:
Originally Posted by askray View Post
YAY I'M EVOLVED! *drools on his chin*
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
Welcome to the STO forums, where the evolutionary clock ticks backwards.

Last edited by voporak; 02-28-2013 at 06:57 PM.
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 9,377
# 1546
02-28-2013, 06:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
I'll have 23 feed it to you.



By the way, what is 6 of 9's phaser called and where do I get one?
Believe that is the TOS Phaser. It's in the bundle.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Republic Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,281
# 1547
02-28-2013, 06:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkrik23 View Post
Believe that is the TOS Phaser. It's in the bundle.

Correct. The TOS phaser vaporizes when it gets a kill shot. Is it the most powerful weapon? No. But it is the most entertaining.
___________________________
@Commadore_Bob; Joined Jul 2009; That post count + 20,000
Click on my sig to view Family-Friendly Youtube Videos
I also now have a logo shop. Click my sig!
Click here to watch my STO play-through video series.
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 9,377
# 1548
02-28-2013, 07:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by commadorebob View Post
Correct. The TOS phaser vaporizes when it gets a kill shot. Is it the most powerful weapon? No. But it is the most entertaining.
It gives a false sense of OPness.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 632
# 1549
02-28-2013, 07:44 PM
There's also a free version you can get by playing Night of the Comet. Though only the bundle version is capable of mass vaporization (not that it happens often I'd imagine).
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 9,377
# 1550
02-28-2013, 07:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by canis36 View Post
There's also a free version you can get by playing Night of the Comet. Though only the bundle version is capable of mass vaporization (not that it happens often I'd imagine).
The bundle vaporizes on every hit I believe.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:26 AM.