Captain
# 1771
03-09-2013, 07:50 AM
I vote science first! I likes the transwarp conduit! (plus I'm a scientist and I support my career)
Click here to view my DeviantArt!
Empire Veteran
# 1772
03-09-2013, 08:10 AM
Should we have a better name for our Embassy than "Shadowcat Embassy"?
I am retired from STO. By the way, hindsight is 20/20.
Ferasan Shadow Force | Borg Extermination Squad
Empire Veteran
# 1773
03-09-2013, 08:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirepical View Post
Should we have a better name for our Embassy than "Shadowcat Embassy"?
We need a Swahili Embassy name .
kivuli noun 7/8 Stem uvuli
shade, shadow
uvuli noun 11/-
shade
vivuli See singular kivuli
shade, shadows
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Republic Veteran
# 1774
03-09-2013, 09:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by loukoc View Post
I vote science first! I likes the transwarp conduit! (plus I'm a scientist and I support my career)
Alright, do whatever you feel is quicker so we an get to Tier V. My jaw is killing me today and I'm not trying to be short with anyone.
Click here to watch my STO play-through video series.
Captain
# 1775
03-09-2013, 11:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by commadorebob View Post
Alright, do whatever you feel is quicker so we an get to Tier V. My jaw is killing me today and I'm not trying to be short with anyone.
Ouch sorry to hear that. Well I dunno, I'm fine with anything, I just voted for science because of the free transwarp...

By the way, I have just been promoted to Elite. I promise to serve the fleet with all my heart and soul until I die or get a Toyger, I thank my family for helping me get where I am in my political career and blablabla *long speech continues* And in the end, I promise not to put any 5th slot projects that hinder our efficiency in getting the limited time ones.
Click here to view my DeviantArt!
Rihannsu
# 1776
03-09-2013, 11:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by loukoc View Post
By the way, I have just been promoted to Elite. I promise to serve the fleet with all my heart and soul until I die or get a Toyger, I thank my family for helping me get where I am in my political career and blablabla *long speech continues* And in the end, I promise not to put any 5th slot projects that hinder our efficiency in getting the limited time ones.
*falls asleep two minutes into the speech*
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwecaptainsmirk View Post
*reassuringly strokes your hair*
Hush now, you will be back kicking Neelix and killing those nasty Vaadwaur soon enough... hush child.
*pat pat on your head*
epic smirk is epic
Empire Veteran
# 1777
03-09-2013, 11:50 AM
T4 Engineering begins in a few hours.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Empire Veteran
# 1778
03-09-2013, 02:15 PM
Engineering upgrade up, DOffs already filled.
I am retired from STO. By the way, hindsight is 20/20.
Ferasan Shadow Force | Borg Extermination Squad
Lieutenant
# 1779
03-09-2013, 03:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by commadorebob View Post
I didn't have one myself, only the youtube account. It became a Google account on its own and I only use it for youtube.

I've always been wary of Google's business and privacy policies (like since they opened). Facebook chose Microsoft's Bing over Google because of the way Google handles private data.

As one guy tweeted, "You really have to reevaluate your privacy policies when Facebook accuses you of being flippant."
Not to scare you, but that's not likely why deep down, since Facebook's privacy isn't a whole lot different, they're just sketchier about it.

Facebook owns everything you've put up on their site - regardless of your intent behind it, or even if you remove it with some fake disclaimer they can't have the rights to it, unless you quit when they changed their terms of service and never ever went back. They also sell...er trade and loan your information, and use you for demographics and marketing backgrounds.

Social marketing is where it's at yo, put your info online, you are in the zettabytes of data. Can't stop the signal, skynet or cats on a mission - it's destiny

Last edited by rosha; 03-09-2013 at 03:35 PM.
Lieutenant
# 1780
03-09-2013, 03:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkrik23 View Post
So just wondering, what is everyone's favorite dog/cat?
Dog: Border Collie, one of the smartest breeds out there that can actually work, but sadfully and shamefully being bred for speed, speed, agility and more speed - all that inbreeding slows down the mental capacities.

Cat: Lion, Tiger, Sabertooth - you know, the ones that can eat the puny little house cats that fight over ceilings and basements while wooing the internetz