Rihannsu
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 5,080
# 1841
03-12-2013, 01:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
How do you know it ain't the devs playing jokes on us?
unless there was one in that channel, there's no way they could've known that person said that; of course, not knowing what BES stands for, there might very well have been one in there

besides, they know better than to play jokes on this playerbase; when branflakes acknowledged the problem with the new shuttle code giving players access to powers they shouldn't have been able to access, he jokingly said to enjoy the exploit while it was there...oh boy, the ****storm from that remark was almost as bad as the one that hit after S7 went live
Quote:
[Combat (Self)] Your Kumari Phaser Wing Cannons - Overload deals 128698 (67705) Phaser Damage(Critical) to Borg Bird-of-Prey.
don't mess with the andorians
Quote:
Originally Posted by starswordc View Post
If it walks like an idiot, talks like an idiot, and acts like an idiot, it's a frakking idiot.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 4,840
# 1842
03-12-2013, 01:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowfang240 View Post
unless there was one in that channel, there's no way they could've known that person said that; of course, not knowing what BES stands for, there might very well have been one in there

besides, they know better than to play jokes on this playerbase; when branflakes acknowledged the problem with the new shuttle code giving players access to powers they shouldn't have been able to access, he jokingly said to enjoy the exploit while it was there...oh boy, the ****storm from that remark was almost as bad as the one that hit after S7 went live
Well first of all that was sarcastic, (hence the ).

I don't remember a storm about anything B-Flakes said, but I do remember when Borticus told people to enjoy the voldemort bug while until they fixed it, because he admitted it was a programming mistake.
Quote:
Originally Posted by askray View Post
YAY I'M EVOLVED! *drools on his chin*
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
Welcome to the STO forums, where the evolutionary clock ticks backwards.
Rihannsu
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 5,080
# 1843
03-12-2013, 01:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
Well first of all that was sarcastic, (hence the ).

I don't remember a storm about anything B-Flakes said, but I do remember when Borticus told people to enjoy the voldemort bug while until they fixed it, because he admitted it was a programming mistake.
sorry, i meant to say borticus...i keep getting them mixed up...of course, the jem'hadar shield/BFI doff thing was also a programming mistake, yet i don't recall any dev saying to enjoy that one
Quote:
[Combat (Self)] Your Kumari Phaser Wing Cannons - Overload deals 128698 (67705) Phaser Damage(Critical) to Borg Bird-of-Prey.
don't mess with the andorians
Quote:
Originally Posted by starswordc View Post
If it walks like an idiot, talks like an idiot, and acts like an idiot, it's a frakking idiot.
Republic Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,281
# 1844
03-12-2013, 02:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by canis36 View Post
Hey Bob, just watched your latest Old Republic video. Would it upset you to learn that I find your rants infinitely more entertaining than watching the gameplay?
Oh, wait until my jaw heals and I start playing it again. I plan on doing a seperate video review of the game itself, but I've had a lot on my plate recently.
___________________________
@Commadore_Bob; Joined Jul 2009; That post count + 20,000
Click on my sig to view Family-Friendly Youtube Videos
I also now have a logo shop. Click my sig!
Click here to watch my STO play-through video series.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 617
# 1845
03-12-2013, 02:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by commadorebob View Post
Oh, wait until my jaw heals and I start playing it again. I plan on doing a seperate video review of the game itself, but I've had a lot on my plate recently.
Looking forward to it.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,185
# 1846
03-12-2013, 02:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkrik23 View Post
You've got it all wrong. This is what you use .
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/i/20...ch-d5mg9hp.jpg
Oh look! It's Aeronaut!

I successfully completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE.
My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III

Click here to view my DeviantArt.
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 589
# 1847
03-12-2013, 03:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowfang240 View Post
unless there was one in that channel, there's no way they could've known that person said that; of course, not knowing what BES stands for, there might very well have been one in there
Nah, BES is my Federation fleet channel. Just a weird coincidence.
____________________________________
I am retired from STO. By the way, hindsight is 20/20.
Ferasan Shadow Force | Borg Extermination Squad
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 8,882
# 1848
03-12-2013, 03:17 PM
Grats to Targoss on beating wave 9 of NWS!
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 589
# 1849
03-12-2013, 04:02 PM
I finally made it to 100,000,000 EC!
____________________________________
I am retired from STO. By the way, hindsight is 20/20.
Ferasan Shadow Force | Borg Extermination Squad
Republic Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,281
# 1850
03-12-2013, 04:22 PM
Have you noticed there are two camps in STO?

Those that agree with me

vs.

The idiots.

___________________________
@Commadore_Bob; Joined Jul 2009; That post count + 20,000
Click on my sig to view Family-Friendly Youtube Videos
I also now have a logo shop. Click my sig!
Click here to watch my STO play-through video series.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:05 AM.