Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 5,498
# 1851
03-12-2013, 06:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirepical View Post
I finally made it to 100,000,000 EC!
Hey look, it's me!

Yes kitties, that's my D'Kora, the U.S.S. Casino Royale, where 1st reached his 100M ec.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 5,498
# 1852
03-12-2013, 06:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by commadorebob View Post
Have you noticed there are two camps in STO?

Those that agree with me

vs.

The idiots.

Makes sense.
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,047
# 1853
03-12-2013, 07:21 PM
I take it a lot of PVPers fall in that category.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,609
# 1854
03-12-2013, 10:02 PM
PvP is the realm of imbeciles and fools. Best to just stay away.

I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III

Click here to view my DeviantArt.
Rihannsu
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 8,181
# 1855
03-12-2013, 10:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lindaleff View Post
PvP is the realm of imbeciles and fools. Best to just stay away.
after otha, i'm inclined to agree, but i've always been pants at ground; i do much better in space...even though i couldn't kill a bugship flown by an amateur and with another person helping me...but that's more due to the thing being the tankiest escort in the game so far
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwecaptainsmirk View Post
*reassuringly strokes your hair*
Hush now, you will be back kicking Neelix and killing those nasty Vaadwaur soon enough... hush child.
*pat pat on your head*
epic smirk is epic
Captain
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,162
# 1856
03-13-2013, 01:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirepical View Post
I finally made it to 100,000,000 EC!
Congratulations to the rich old coot!
Click here to view my DeviantArt!
Republic Veteran
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 909
# 1857
03-13-2013, 02:02 AM
Now that you are so rich, you must PAY THE TAX! And the tax you much pay is 90% of it, to me. Should you refuse to pay, your ships WILL be impounded, crushed, and sold for scrap.

[6/24 23:12] [Combat (Self)] Your Thalaron Pulse deals 126254 (48978) Radiation Damage to Tactical Cube. Hehe. Suck it Borg!
[10/8 15:47] [Combat (Self)] Crystalline Entity deals 98082 (147136) Kinetic Damage to you with Warp Core Breach. WUT? I blame Kurland for this and all other problems in STO.
Rihannsu
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 8,181
# 1858
03-13-2013, 02:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tazurensavulen View Post
Now that you are so rich, you must PAY THE TAX! And the tax you much pay is 90% of it, to me. Should you refuse to pay, your ships WILL be impounded, crushed, and sold for scrap.
and you will also have your tail removed and made into a ferocian
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwecaptainsmirk View Post
*reassuringly strokes your hair*
Hush now, you will be back kicking Neelix and killing those nasty Vaadwaur soon enough... hush child.
*pat pat on your head*
epic smirk is epic
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,047
# 1859
03-13-2013, 04:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowfang240 View Post
after otha, i'm inclined to agree, but i've always been pants at ground; i do much better in space...even though i couldn't kill a bugship flown by an amateur and with another person helping me...but that's more due to the thing being the tankiest escort in the game so far
How did Otha go? Sorry I had to head out for the night.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 589
# 1860
03-13-2013, 07:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by loukoc View Post
Congratulations to the rich old coot!
Uhh ... thanks....

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazurensavulen View Post
Now that you are so rich, you must PAY THE TAX! And the tax you much pay is 90% of it, to me. Should you refuse to pay, your ships WILL be impounded, crushed, and sold for scrap.
I couldn't care less about my ships, go ahead. Just don't mess with my guns.


Edit: Check out my new avatar.
____________________________________
I am retired from STO. By the way, hindsight is 20/20.
Ferasan Shadow Force | Borg Extermination Squad

Last edited by sirepical; 03-13-2013 at 07:33 AM.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:26 AM.