Commander
# 2271
04-02-2013, 09:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkrik23 View Post
Valenn is always on, usually in the morning. You don't see him later often because he's in a Euro timezone. Whoever said you only had to do 4 weeks gave false info. 8 weeks is required for elite. Your actions here on the forum also influenced your demotion and silencing. Not just in-game.
Really? I've been silenced since wednesday night. Before I even got into the BS with Shadowfang thursday night.

I've been playing since 6am today, and have not seen Valenn on at all.

I have no messages in my mailbox.

No one "in charge" is ever on, leaving it to the "Perma Elites" to be the only ones with the "priviledges" of doing what got done to my toon.

So essentially, I'm being told/asked to donate more, give more of my time to you guys, and in the same breath, never get anything in return, let alone get treated as a third class citizen in the fleet.

This is outright stupid.

Last edited by benovide; 04-02-2013 at 09:15 AM.
Republic Veteran
# 2272
04-02-2013, 09:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by benovide View Post
There's nothing in it. It's got 0 messages outside of saying I sold a Lockbox key on the exchange 3 hours ago for 1.5m
Lucky You!
As an innsurance i usually save mail of this kind, re-sent!
PS:Strange... you just replied to the original mail, you haven't recieved (i have changed the header from the 2nd mail)

Oh and yes, i have given someone who donated a nice sum of dilithium within a few days, enough to buy a medium sized fleet of Refit ships, access to our fleetyards for a few seconds, i did this of my own free will, said person neither begged for a ship, nor pressed me in any form to get it, that person also did NOT recieve a promotion in any form.

Remember The Matrix?
"Some of their rules can be bent, Others can be broken"

The Rules to move Shipyard Access for Rank 6 (Elite) was to prevent that archievement oriented players joins our fleet, grabs some stuff and then leaves, in that case this kind of risk was not given.

And please don't connect "promising player" with "dilithium donation" there is much more than the size of your wallet.

EDIT:
(Btw: i wondered who told you that promotion stuff, if you look in the fleet tab under information you can see the rank requirements)
Commander
# 2273
04-02-2013, 09:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by valenn1 View Post
Lucky You!
As an innsurance i usually save mail of this kind, re-sent!
PS:Strange... you just replied to the original mail, you haven't recieved (i have changed the header from the 2nd mail)

Oh and yes, i have given someone who donated a nice sum of dilithium within a few days
, enough to buy a medium sized fleet of Refit ships, access to our fleetyards for a few seconds,

Remember The Matrix?
"Some of their rules can be bent, Others can be broken"

The Rules to move Shipyard Access for Rank 6 (Elite) was to prevent that archievement oriented players joins our fleet, grabs some stuff and then leaves, in that case this kind of risk was not given.

And please don't connect "promising player" with "dilithium donation" there is much more than the size of your wallet.

EDIT:
(Btw: i wondered who told you that promotion stuff, if you look in the fleet tab under information you can see the rank requirements)
Thank you for resending the mail. I didn't get the first one.

That said, I've only asked if I could get the fleet ship ONCE my time being in. I have spent hours getting materials and resources JUST FOR THE FLEET. Do you really think someone would donate so much time and resources to a fleet to jump out and hit the high road later?

So essentially, because that player put in 50k dilithium, over my 80k dilithium, and 57k in other resources, and he with less time in, I get third class status?

And you guys have the balls to TELL ME I'm not donating enough? And then you say THAT?

Last edited by benovide; 04-02-2013 at 09:47 AM.
Republic Veteran
# 2274
04-02-2013, 09:40 AM
Ok, thats enough, i will make this final post on this topic and after this i will only talk abouth this issue to another Master:

- We are not forcing anyone to donate dilithium
- Your demotion was tied to a certain amount of time, not dilithium
- you lied to me (and others) about not recieving my mail
- dilithium doesn't matter! it's not needed to become elite!! (really, you do not need a single crumb of dilithium)
- we have no third class citizens, we are all cats!

EDIT: Doesn't matter, he left with a "screw you guys" that much to "burning bridges".

Last edited by valenn1; 04-02-2013 at 01:39 PM.
Empire Veteran
# 2275
04-02-2013, 09:41 AM
You seem to think this whole issue is about someone not wanting you to buy something from a fleet store..
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Commander
# 2276
04-02-2013, 09:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by valenn1 View Post
Ok, thats enough, i will make this final post on this topic and after this i will only talk abouth this issue to another Master:

- We are not forcing anyone to donate dilithium
- Your demotion was tied to a certain amount of time, not dilithium
- you lied to me (and others) about not recieving my mail
- dilithium doesn't matter! it's not needed to become master!! (really, you do not need a single crumb of dilithium)
- we have no third class citizens, we are all cats!
REALLY?

Than why did I'Zira tell me when I first got into the fleet, donated over 50k in resources to the fleet, tell me I needed to donate more?

Why did I'Zira tell me when I got over 100k in, tell me I needed 8 weeks?

Why did Xena tell me I needed 500k fleet credits in donations?

Why did Rico tell me I wasn't donating enough and needed to donate more to fleet projects, when he only had 7k in donations?

And no, I did not lie to you, I never recieved an e-mail until you just mailed me.

You say dilithium doesn't matter, but yet, YOU JUST SAID IT DID on your last post, stating because ONE PERSON did a large sized dilithium donation he got instant access to fleet stores.

And everyone are just cats? really? Than why was I treated like a third class citizen, when the last argument I had at all in "catphone" was with blade dark wing when he flipped out and yelled at me for statmens ZIRA MADE!!! and NOT ME!
Empire Veteran
# 2277
04-02-2013, 09:48 AM
Retracted.

Last edited by sirepical; 04-02-2013 at 09:50 AM.
Empire Veteran
# 2278
04-02-2013, 09:50 AM
You could also ask for a temporary promotion to buy a ship if you wanted to. I've done that before my promotion, and since i made some contributions at that time it was fine, I got my ship. Of course if all you can do is complaining and yelling, you won't get anything.

Ah, I love fleet drama.
Commander
# 2279
04-02-2013, 09:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirepical View Post
K'Fir@benovide just left the fleet. Anyway, for those that would possibly be wondering why we're being so mean to benovide:

Just look at the posts by benovide here.

Lots of stuff in CatPhone that I don't have time to cover.

Traits: Rude, Arrogant, Jerk, Hate Everyone Already Before They Ever Really Say Anything, Whiner.

He was detrimental to CatPhone and the fleet, not someone we need.
I hardly even talked on catphone, almost all arguments ever made were blade darkwing yelling at me for crap Zira said to begin with. I stayed out of catphone the majority of time being in.

I've never hated anyone, and detrimental to the fleet? I donated more in 7 weeks than 80% of fleet members have in supposedly YEARS of being in. I kept my myself 90% of the time in fleet, never had an argument in 3 weeks. (after I put bladdarkwing on ignore).

And the post I made in that thread to Shadowfang, read what he wrote that I responded to.
Commander
# 2280
04-02-2013, 09:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by diogene0 View Post
You could also ask for a temporary promotion to buy a ship if you wanted to. I've done that before my promotion, and since i made some contributions at that time it was fine, I got my ship. Of course if all you can do is complaining and yelling, you won't get anything.

Ah, I love fleet drama.
I did ask for a temporary promotion when I put over 120k in fleet credits in, I'Zira said I needed 8 weeks in fleet.