Captain
# 2761
04-29-2013, 02:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by loukoc View Post
Also, I keep Tribble updated when there's a season or an expansion. Saves me loads of time too...
The real question is whether or not we will have an official test week. Who knows? We could end up with Reman Tribbles that cloak when we pet them!

I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III

Click here to view my DeviantArt.
Captain
# 2762
04-29-2013, 04:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lindaleff View Post
The real question is whether or not we will have an official test week. Who knows? We could end up with Reman Tribbles that cloak when we pet them!
You, sir, need to be a dev!
Click here to view my DeviantArt!
Captain
# 2763
04-29-2013, 04:15 PM
*files an application*

I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III

Last edited by lindaleff; 04-29-2013 at 04:16 PM. Reason: English?
Empire Veteran
# 2764
04-29-2013, 07:00 PM
Important giveaway
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=645671
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Captain
# 2765
04-30-2013, 02:45 AM
And now I give you my best work yet!

Empire Veteran
# 2766
04-30-2013, 05:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lindaleff View Post
And now I give you my best work yet!
*Claps*

10chars.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
Republic Veteran
# 2767
04-30-2013, 09:06 AM
So I got the Legacy Pack and will do my LoR series as a Jedi Ninja. I'm thinking of calling him L'Ewk.
Click here to watch my STO play-through video series.
Rihannsu
# 2768
04-30-2013, 09:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by commadorebob View Post
As usual, each of you email me in-game with your side of the story and I'll sort it out next time I'm online.
you know, i'd REALLY like to do that, but i still don't even know was it was i supposedly said that got me kicked, so i can't even begin to prepare a defense until i do know

that being said, i'd like to apologize for flying off the handle the way i did 2 days ago; i was furious, especially since i was kicked with no warning or notice at all, but that still doesn't excuse any of what i said, and i apologize deeply for it

yes, that's it; i suck at apologies, so i can't think of anything else to add
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwecaptainsmirk View Post
*reassuringly strokes your hair*
Hush now, you will be back kicking Neelix and killing those nasty Vaadwaur soon enough... hush child.
*pat pat on your head*
epic smirk is epic
Republic Veteran
# 2769
04-30-2013, 09:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by commadorebob View Post
So I got the Legacy Pack and will do my LoR series as a Jedi Ninja. I'm thinking of calling him L'Ewk.
Did a bit overtime the last week and bought the same, now we need to convince cryptic to put the blue light-bat'lehs back in.
Empire Veteran
# 2770
04-30-2013, 10:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowfang240 View Post
you know, i'd REALLY like to do that, but i still don't even know was it was i supposedly said that got me kicked, so i can't even begin to prepare a defense until i do know

that being said, i'd like to apologize for flying off the handle the way i did 2 days ago; i was furious, especially since i was kicked with no warning or notice at all, but that still doesn't excuse any of what i said, and i apologize deeply for it

yes, that's it; i suck at apologies, so i can't think of anything else to add
Both times you were muted/booted I sent a mail but both times ended up with this.

"@Shadowfang240 is ignoring you."
So there was no way to send a message.