Rihannsu
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 8,147
# 2771
04-30-2013, 10:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkrik23 View Post
Both times you were muted/booted I sent a mail but both times ended up with this.

"@Shadowfang240 is ignoring you."
So there was no way to send a message.
you are aware you will get that message if someone has their privacy settings set to disallow mail from all but friends or fleet? i got tired of all those blasted egpal spam mails, so i turned it on

you should have just left a note here that you needed to talk to me; i would've seen it since i check this topic multiple times per day
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwecaptainsmirk View Post
*reassuringly strokes your hair*
Hush now, you will be back kicking Neelix and killing those nasty Vaadwaur soon enough... hush child.
*pat pat on your head*
epic smirk is epic
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,025
# 2772
04-30-2013, 10:38 AM
We've been through the PMs many times. I gave you many chances. You were on your last. The extreme nature of the offense ruined any chance of talking about it. Not to mention how you've reacted in past PMs about channel moderation.


I leave it at that.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Rihannsu
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 8,147
# 2773
04-30-2013, 10:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkrik23 View Post
We've been through the PMs many times. I gave you many chances. You were on your last. The extreme nature of the offense ruined any chance of talking about it. Not to mention how you've reacted in past PMs about channel moderation.


I leave it at that.
and again, you still refuse to even do me the smallest favor of TELLING me what exactly i said that was so terrible! is it seriously THAT hard for you to send me the exact text through the forum's PM system?

for all you know, i didn't say anything of the sort and someone's just trying to get me in trouble; it certainly wouldn't be the first time

and as for the PM reaction, did you even SEE my apology a few posts above? it included everything i said directly to you that day as well
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwecaptainsmirk View Post
*reassuringly strokes your hair*
Hush now, you will be back kicking Neelix and killing those nasty Vaadwaur soon enough... hush child.
*pat pat on your head*
epic smirk is epic
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,025
# 2774
04-30-2013, 10:50 AM
My report came directly from a Master and Admin.

Also I did see your apology and it's accepted. But it's not my decision on channel status.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Rihannsu
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 8,147
# 2775
04-30-2013, 11:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkrik23 View Post
My report came directly from a Master and Admin.
and that makes them automatically trustworthy just on their word alone? those people are human, not gods; they can make mistakes

unless they took a screenshot of the chat window at the time this occured (which, by the way, is another thing i want to know, converted to eastern so i don't have to fiddle with timezone conversions), i will not accept their report, and neither should any truly fair and impartial channel admin

and if they did, i would like a link to it; black out whatever names you need to keep their identity private, but i still want to see the screen for myself, if it exists
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwecaptainsmirk View Post
*reassuringly strokes your hair*
Hush now, you will be back kicking Neelix and killing those nasty Vaadwaur soon enough... hush child.
*pat pat on your head*
epic smirk is epic
Survivor of Romulus
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 589
# 2776
04-30-2013, 08:05 PM
I must disclaim I don't know the whole story behind all this, but in my personal opinion I desire to say I believe in any case Shadowfang should be given a fair shot to have a continued presence on catphone and would like to see him back as all the time I've ever known him on catphone he was just fine, and given the chance, I'm sure he would continue to be fine.

I don't mean to butt in on this, but just feel everyone deserves just that little extra shot at things, especially when willing to be apologetic, that goes a long way in my book and wanted to put my word in for him. Let us all try to make peace, forgive and forget, it's best for everyone!
Republic Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,286
# 2777
04-30-2013, 10:05 PM
shadowfang, friend me in-game so that I can send you an email of the charges made. I will let you know what I expect in the future and assuming you are fine with those expectations, I will return your catphone permissions.
___________________________
@Commadore_Bob; Joined Jul 2009; That post count + 20,000
Click on my sig to view Family-Friendly Youtube Videos
I also now have a logo shop. Click my sig!
Click here to watch my STO play-through video series.
Republic Veteran
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 909
# 2778
04-30-2013, 10:13 PM
So, when the T3 Diplomacy upgrade for the Embassy is done, I would like to have a 5 man Shadowcat Elite/Master run of a Fleet Alert. Thing is, all of us must have at least 1 Scimitar reinforcement and activate it when we spawn in. And Bob, if you'd be kind as to film these shenanigans, I would be honored.

[6/24 23:12] [Combat (Self)] Your Thalaron Pulse deals 126254 (48978) Radiation Damage to Tactical Cube. Hehe. Suck it Borg!
[10/8 15:47] [Combat (Self)] Crystalline Entity deals 98082 (147136) Kinetic Damage to you with Warp Core Breach. WUT? I blame Kurland for this and all other problems in STO.
Rihannsu
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 8,147
# 2779
04-30-2013, 11:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by commadorebob View Post
shadowfang, friend me in-game so that I can send you an email of the charges made. I will let you know what I expect in the future and assuming you are fine with those expectations, I will return your catphone permissions.
that is acceptable to me, though i just want to point out here and now that i really, REALLY do not recall saying anything that could be considered offensive enough to warrant reporting or kicking, which is why i have been repeatedly asking for either a direct copy of the exact line(s) or a screencap of those lines; well, anyway...

i assume your ingame @handle is the exact same as your forum name here? the sooner i can get this whole mess settled, the sooner i can get back to recovering
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwecaptainsmirk View Post
*reassuringly strokes your hair*
Hush now, you will be back kicking Neelix and killing those nasty Vaadwaur soon enough... hush child.
*pat pat on your head*
epic smirk is epic
Republic Veteran
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 909
# 2780
05-01-2013, 12:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowfang240 View Post
that is acceptable to me, though i just want to point out here and now that i really, REALLY do not recall saying anything that could be considered offensive enough to warrant reporting or kicking, which is why i have been repeatedly asking for either a direct copy of the exact line(s) or a screencap of those lines; well, anyway...

i assume your ingame @handle is the exact same as your forum name here? the sooner i can get this whole mess settled, the sooner i can get back to recovering
His handle is @Commadore_Bob ingame

[6/24 23:12] [Combat (Self)] Your Thalaron Pulse deals 126254 (48978) Radiation Damage to Tactical Cube. Hehe. Suck it Borg!
[10/8 15:47] [Combat (Self)] Crystalline Entity deals 98082 (147136) Kinetic Damage to you with Warp Core Breach. WUT? I blame Kurland for this and all other problems in STO.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:32 AM.