Republic Veteran
# 2801
05-02-2013, 06:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowfang240 View Post
maybe, but you also have to take into account the fact that, as a relatively pacifistic race, the average vulcan doesn't have nearly the amount of combat training of the average romulan
I doubt that, ceremonial combat still seems to play an important role in the vulcan society.
Oh and:
http://en.memory-alpha.org/wiki/Vulc...Defensive_Arts
Rihannsu
# 2802
05-02-2013, 06:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by valenn1 View Post
I doubt that, ceremonial combat still seems to play an important role in the vulcan society.
Oh and:
http://en.memory-alpha.org/wiki/Vulc...Defensive_Arts
well, the only way to know for sure who the better combatist would be is to see a vulcan and romulan face off against each other, and i don't think there are any trek episodes showing members of either race in direct combat with each other; i may be wrong though, because there are still plenty of episodes i haven't seen all the way through, or even seen at all...thankfully, netflix allows me to correct that
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwecaptainsmirk View Post
*reassuringly strokes your hair*
Hush now, you will be back kicking Neelix and killing those nasty Vaadwaur soon enough... hush child.
*pat pat on your head*
epic smirk is epic
Republic Veteran
# 2803
05-02-2013, 06:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowfang240 View Post
ouch...and what is mediacom?
http://www.mediacomcc.com/site/index.html
Click here to watch my STO play-through video series.
Empire Veteran
# 2804
05-02-2013, 09:04 AM
Mediacom is the EA of the internet service provider market.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Career Officer
# 2805
05-02-2013, 12:12 PM
M'Rekka is a victim of Mediacom, too. Hooray for the internet being out for six hours lat night.
Rihannsu
# 2806
05-02-2013, 12:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfgangtwo View Post
M'Rekka is a victim of Mediacom, too. Hooray for the internet being out for six hours lat night.
awwww, poor wolf-cat *hands a squeaky toy*

and i thought metrocast was bad, but i've never had my internet out that long before
Quote:
Hush now, you will be back kicking Neelix and killing those nasty Vaadwaur soon enough... hush child.
*pat pat on your head*
epic smirk is epic
Captain
# 2807
05-02-2013, 01:16 PM
If you were in the International Space Station right now, I doubt you would be able to see the Florida Keys. The lower part of the state just got dumped with massive amounts of rain, my school's about two feet underwater right now. (I hope they cancel school tomorrow ) It makes for some nice weather stories, though.

No, really, I actually want to see what the Keys look like from space right now.
I am the STO Lorax. I picked myself up and left, until the day the fun is replanted.
Rihannsu
# 2808
05-02-2013, 01:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
(I hope they cancel school tomorrow )
doesn't everyone still in it always hope something will happen to cancel claases for a day or more?

well, except for those scholarly types
Quote:
*pat pat on your head*
epic smirk is epic
Empire Veteran
# 2809
05-02-2013, 02:14 PM
Thank you so much M'Vore and M'rekka for donating doffs to the base. We finally got our projects running. That is until they reset :/.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Lieutenant
# 2810
05-02-2013, 04:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkrik23 View Post
Thank you so much M'Vore and M'rekka for donating doffs to the base. We finally got our projects running. That is until they reset :/.
Yeah I'm almost out of emails with Doffs in them until civilians come back up, the last couple weeks have let me empty out exactly 380 emails worth of various doffs.

Sorry if I was hogging slots, but I had a few non Ferasans to feed in to the starbase grinder