Republic Veteran
# 281
08-05-2012, 02:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainrevo1 View Post
If you want credits the easiest one is dilithium with a 1:1 conversion.

it usually means waiting until a big project needs it and then being on at the right time but if you have 50k of dilithium (and are willing to part with it) then thats 50k of credits.
*rolleyes* yes, that IS the easy way, and we usually have already a half dozen people sitting and waiting for the last seconds of the running project (some *easy* 60-200k credit jumps), but on the other hand, we have now 3 misisons open for more than 24 hours with everything (including dilithium) but fleetmarks.
If you desperately want some fleetcredits make sure you have at least 200k REFINED dilithium and ask a Shadowcat Elite for a dilithium only missions as next mission, these mission durations is only 30 minutes, so no great loss for the Fleet.
Empire Veteran
# 282
08-05-2012, 09:02 AM
Grind fleet marks and you'll get plenty. They are always in demand and always are good credits providing you grind them.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Republic Veteran
# 283
08-05-2012, 10:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkrik23 View Post
Grind fleet marks and you'll get plenty. They are always in demand and always are good credits providing you grind them.
And, again, easy to build up 50,000 within the two months required to make Elite. So really, if you cannot build up 50,000 in two months, you don't need to be promoted to Elite anyway.
Click here to watch my STO play-through video series.
Republic Veteran
# 284
08-06-2012, 05:30 PM
This Friday, I want to record a run through one of the Elite ground STFs for my youtube channel. I would like to have those that have experience running them. So arriving in your Honor Guard gear would be a plus. I will be commenting most of the time for the video and having the chat channel muted, so I will be mostly following your lead.

If you are interested, let me know. I am planning to start around 8:00PM US Central Time.
Empire Veteran
# 285
08-06-2012, 07:15 PM
This is a message to let everyone know I realize how inactive I have been the past week. I have a ton going on and it looks like it's not stopping any time soon, but I'll get on when I can.
I am retired from STO. By the way, hindsight is 20/20.
Ferasan Shadow Force | Borg Extermination Squad
Empire Veteran
# 286
08-06-2012, 07:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by commadorebob View Post
This Friday, I want to record a run through one of the Elite ground STFs for my youtube channel. I would like to have those that have experience running them. So arriving in your Honor Guard gear would be a plus. I will be commenting most of the time for the video and having the chat channel muted, so I will be mostly following your lead.

If you are interested, let me know. I am planning to start around 8:00PM US Central Time.
You can count me in as I'Zira, I should be able to join unless something comes up.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Empire Veteran
# 287
08-06-2012, 10:11 PM
Quote:

I'll do everything I can to make it, but no guarentees.
I am retired from STO. By the way, hindsight is 20/20.
Ferasan Shadow Force | Borg Extermination Squad
Commander
# 288
08-07-2012, 07:37 AM
Quote:

I'm game!
Career Officer
# 289
08-07-2012, 05:55 PM
I should be able to make it, if you need an extra hand, but I'm only using a mk X set of honor guard.

..and like children playing after sunset, we were surrounded by darkness." -Ruri Hoshino
Republic Veteran
# 290
08-08-2012, 04:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzy4 View Post
I should be able to make it, if you need an extra hand, but I'm only using a mk X set of honor guard.
That's fine. It wasn't an actual requirement. I'm just wanting to make sure I'm the only newb during this shindig.