Captain
# 3131
05-18-2013, 02:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tazurensavulen View Post
So, I need 20 million more EC to be able to get my Yellowstones.
Maybe you can enlighten me as to how you manage to get that much so quickly? I still need 60 million for that Jem'Hadar HEC.

I successfully completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE.
My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, ISS Queen Elizabeth, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord

Click here to view my DeviantArt.
Empire Veteran
# 3132
05-18-2013, 05:12 AM
Happy Birthday Ferasan Shadow Force.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Captain
# 3133
05-18-2013, 05:36 AM
Rawrf cats!!

I will not be able to get on until probably 6-7 PM EST, so I'll miss out on most of our events...

...except for the event that needs me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramming Speed at its finest.
[Combat (Self)] Your Ramming Speed III deals 158125 (201492) Kinetic Damage(Critical) to [Player's Scimitar].
The Great Risian Witch Hunt - a random five minute foundry mission!
Check out my STO Youtube channel!
Why are you hovering over my signature? Play my foundry missions! :-)
Empire Veteran
# 3134
05-18-2013, 06:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
Rawrf cats!!

I will not be able to get on until probably 6-7 PM EST, so I'll miss out on most of our events...

...except for the event that needs me.
*A shout from Zira is heard in the back of the crowd*

"Nobody wants you!"

King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
Empire Veteran
# 3135
05-18-2013, 07:44 AM
Happy anniversary everyone.

I must ask, why in the name of Ferasa is a contest for an epic mousepad decided in space?! Shouldn't this be a melee catfight to the incapacitation?
# 3136
05-18-2013, 07:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirepical View Post
Happy anniversary everyone.

I must ask, why in the name of Ferasa is a contest for an epic mousepad decided in space?! Shouldn't this be a melee catfight to the incapacitation?
because melee has to be specced into and requires good reflexes for button mashing, whereas any idiot can build and fly a half-decent shuttle
Quote:
[Combat (Self)] Your Kumari Phaser Wing Cannons - Overload deals 128698 (67705) Phaser Damage(Critical) to Borg Bird-of-Prey.
don't mess with the andorians
Quote:
Originally Posted by starswordc View Post
If it walks like an idiot, talks like an idiot, and acts like an idiot, it's a frakking idiot.
Empire Veteran
# 3137
05-18-2013, 08:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowfang240 View Post
because melee has to be specced into and requires good reflexes for button mashing, whereas any idiot can build and fly a half-decent shuttle
Okay, I understand why some people wouldn't want to do that, though it sounds better to me still. Of course, M'vore would win this anyway, not me. I may be good at ground but M'vore with melee vs melee is invincible. So either way I'll lose.

If there's a place to buy the FSF mousepad, I'll be happy... *stares at Bob*

Have I ever linked this on the forum? I can't remember, but it's ground PvP related and funny.
# 3138
05-18-2013, 09:18 AM
Happy Anniversary. Life is conspiring against me. I started a video encoding (for a customer) four hours ago and it is only 66% done.

That, and Mediacom decided that they would go down today. I'm typing this on my Windows Phone using the LTE via AT&t (yes, they are the reliable one...).

PvP tourney will probably take place this evening. Whoever is on gets to participate. I will hopefully be there.
Click here to watch my STO play-through video series.
Rihannsu
# 3139
05-18-2013, 10:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by commadorebob View Post
PvP tourney will probably take place this evening. Whoever is on gets to participate. I will hopefully be there.
ummm, the same very short evening in which the 2+ hour HSE is supposed to be taking place?
Quote:
[Combat (Self)] Your Kumari Phaser Wing Cannons - Overload deals 128698 (67705) Phaser Damage(Critical) to Borg Bird-of-Prey.
don't mess with the andorians
Quote:
Originally Posted by starswordc View Post
If it walks like an idiot, talks like an idiot, and acts like an idiot, it's a frakking idiot.
Empire Veteran
# 3140
05-18-2013, 10:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by commadorebob View Post
Happy Anniversary. Life is conspiring against me. I started a video encoding (for a customer) four hours ago and it is only 66% done.

That, and Mediacom decided that they would go down today. I'm typing this on my Windows Phone using the LTE via AT&t (yes, they are the reliable one...).

What time is this tournament?