Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,897
# 3131
05-18-2013, 02:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tazurensavulen View Post
So, I need 20 million more EC to be able to get my Yellowstones.
Maybe you can enlighten me as to how you manage to get that much so quickly? I still need 60 million for that Jem'Hadar HEC.

I successfully completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE.
My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, ISS Queen Elizabeth, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord

Click here to view my DeviantArt.
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 7,645
# 3132
05-18-2013, 05:12 AM
Happy Birthday Ferasan Shadow Force.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 4,252
# 3133
05-18-2013, 05:36 AM
Rawrf cats!!

I will not be able to get on until probably 6-7 PM EST, so I'll miss out on most of our events...

...except for the event that needs me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramming Speed at its finest.
[Combat (Self)] Your Ramming Speed III deals 158125 (201492) Kinetic Damage(Critical) to [Player's Scimitar].
The Great Risian Witch Hunt - a random five minute foundry mission!
Check out my STO Youtube channel!
Why are you hovering over my signature? Play my foundry missions! :-)
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 7,645
# 3134
05-18-2013, 06:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
Rawrf cats!!

I will not be able to get on until probably 6-7 PM EST, so I'll miss out on most of our events...

...except for the event that needs me.
*A shout from Zira is heard in the back of the crowd*

"Nobody wants you!"

King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 586
# 3135
05-18-2013, 07:44 AM
Happy anniversary everyone.

I must ask, why in the name of Ferasa is a contest for an epic mousepad decided in space?! Shouldn't this be a melee catfight to the incapacitation?
____________________________________
I am retired from STO. By the way, hindsight is 20/20.
Ferasan Shadow Force | Borg Extermination Squad
Rihannsu
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 3,296
# 3136
05-18-2013, 07:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirepical View Post
Happy anniversary everyone.

I must ask, why in the name of Ferasa is a contest for an epic mousepad decided in space?! Shouldn't this be a melee catfight to the incapacitation?
because melee has to be specced into and requires good reflexes for button mashing, whereas any idiot can build and fly a half-decent shuttle
Quote:
[Combat (Self)] Your Kumari Phaser Wing Cannons - Overload deals 128698 (67705) Phaser Damage(Critical) to Borg Bird-of-Prey.
don't mess with the andorians
Quote:
Originally Posted by starswordc View Post
If it walks like an idiot, talks like an idiot, and acts like an idiot, it's a frakking idiot.
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 586
# 3137
05-18-2013, 08:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowfang240 View Post
because melee has to be specced into and requires good reflexes for button mashing, whereas any idiot can build and fly a half-decent shuttle
Okay, I understand why some people wouldn't want to do that, though it sounds better to me still. Of course, M'vore would win this anyway, not me. I may be good at ground but M'vore with melee vs melee is invincible. So either way I'll lose.

If there's a place to buy the FSF mousepad, I'll be happy... *stares at Bob*

Have I ever linked this on the forum? I can't remember, but it's ground PvP related and funny.
____________________________________
I am retired from STO. By the way, hindsight is 20/20.
Ferasan Shadow Force | Borg Extermination Squad
Republic Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,280
# 3138
05-18-2013, 09:18 AM
Happy Anniversary. Life is conspiring against me. I started a video encoding (for a customer) four hours ago and it is only 66% done.

That, and Mediacom decided that they would go down today. I'm typing this on my Windows Phone using the LTE via AT&t (yes, they are the reliable one...).

PvP tourney will probably take place this evening. Whoever is on gets to participate. I will hopefully be there.
___________________________
@Commadore_Bob; Joined Jul 2009; That post count + 20,000
Click on my sig to view Family-Friendly Youtube Videos
I also now have a logo shop. Click my sig!
Click here to watch my STO play-through video series.
Rihannsu
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 3,296
# 3139
05-18-2013, 10:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by commadorebob View Post
PvP tourney will probably take place this evening. Whoever is on gets to participate. I will hopefully be there.
ummm, the same very short evening in which the 2+ hour HSE is supposed to be taking place?
Quote:
[Combat (Self)] Your Kumari Phaser Wing Cannons - Overload deals 128698 (67705) Phaser Damage(Critical) to Borg Bird-of-Prey.
don't mess with the andorians
Quote:
Originally Posted by starswordc View Post
If it walks like an idiot, talks like an idiot, and acts like an idiot, it's a frakking idiot.
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 7,645
# 3140
05-18-2013, 10:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by commadorebob View Post
Happy Anniversary. Life is conspiring against me. I started a video encoding (for a customer) four hours ago and it is only 66% done.

That, and Mediacom decided that they would go down today. I'm typing this on my Windows Phone using the LTE via AT&t (yes, they are the reliable one...).

PvP tourney will probably take place this evening. Whoever is on gets to participate. I will hopefully be there.
What time is this tournament?
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:50 PM.