Captain
# 3331
05-26-2013, 12:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by loukoc View Post
Just make sure to give your Ferasan a tail, you will be forced to clean the starbase using a tissue paper if you're tailless...
*facepaws at the sheer number of Ferocians on Numbus III*

I successfully completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE.
My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, ISS Queen Elizabeth, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord

Click here to view my DeviantArt.
Survivor of Romulus
# 3332
05-26-2013, 12:50 AM
Quote:

Just watch out for our resident werewolf has lots of fleas and our resident fox tends to eat everyone...

*provokes response from shadow and kyubi-san*
*Snout of doom pokes the new kitty* Hi =^,.,^=! Well first of all said werewolf has quantum clones doing his bidding, the real one lives in a certain motel service M'Vore provides but doesn't advertise, and he assures that one couldn't possibly have fleas :P!

And don't worry about being eaten, as long as M'Vore the Kitsune is kept well fed his predatory tendencies can be kept at bay, and he'll usually be like this to most around him http://www.furaffinity.net/view/433658/ , generally he can be a scary but warm hearted fox =^.^=
Rihannsu
# 3333
05-26-2013, 01:03 AM
Quote:
*uses Ferasan telepathic powers*

Do it, do it, join us!

Seriously though (shameless fleet plugin) the FSF is a very nice fleet. I dare say that it's the nicest fleet I have been in for a long time! You'll find a couple of us on most of the time and the fleet chat has cat lovers from Fed too (and other animal lovers too, we got a fox and a werewolf with us)

Just watch out for our resident werewolf has lots of fleas and our resident fox tends to eat everyone...

*provokes response from shadow and kyubi-san*
<----*does not have fleas* ^^^ he's the one who has all the fleas
Quote:
[Combat (Self)] Your Kumari Phaser Wing Cannons - Overload deals 128698 (67705) Phaser Damage(Critical) to Borg Bird-of-Prey.
don't mess with the andorians
Quote:
Originally Posted by starswordc View Post
If it walks like an idiot, talks like an idiot, and acts like an idiot, it's a frakking idiot.
Survivor of Romulus
# 3334
05-26-2013, 02:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitsunesnout View Post
*Snout of doom pokes the new kitty* Hi =^,.,^=! Well first of all said werewolf has quantum clones doing his bidding, the real one lives in a certain motel service M'Vore provides but doesn't advertise, and he assures that one couldn't possibly have fleas !

And don't worry about being eaten, as long as M'Vore the Kitsune is kept well fed his predatory tendencies can be kept at bay, and he'll usually be like this to most around him http://www.furaffinity.net/view/433658/ , generally he can be a scary but warm hearted fox =^.^=
*Prowls out of the Shadows* Did you make that picture Kitsune? If you did then great job. If you didnt...heck that is still a great picture.

Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
I find this line of replies sadly hilarious. We put a lot of work into the massive list of fixes/changes above, and ya'll are hung up on the ability to skip our content. =p
Survivor of Romulus
# 3335
05-26-2013, 04:13 AM
Oh no no I have nothing to do with that, I wish I could do art at all right now. Best thing I might come up with in future time is writing some stories and stuff. Maybe someday, but not anytime soon.

And welcome to our newest member in the fleet =^.^=!
Republic Veteran
# 3336
05-26-2013, 05:08 AM
Okay, L'ewk has begun his journey on the RRW Falcon. He a tall, ugly Jedi Ninja and I explain his background when I build him. It'll probably be a couple weeks before the videos start. I want to have a month's worth before I push them live.
Click here to watch my STO play-through video series.
Captain
# 3337
05-26-2013, 06:52 AM
Welcome!

Shadow lies, he doesn't want you to know that he has fleas.

Kyubi-san can be bough for the right price *tosses Minkii egg*

Sarabi-san (he'll probably get on the forums later) will give you a Swahili name! Contact him for more info! (he's @ashkrik23)

Congratz Bob, even though I think Remans are more bat/pig hybrids than Jedi ninjas!
Click here to view my DeviantArt!

Last edited by loukoc; 05-26-2013 at 06:59 AM.
Captain
# 3338
05-26-2013, 06:56 AM
Don't forget about your favorite resident [Fed] Hew-mon!
Quote:
Originally Posted by askray View Post
YAY I'M EVOLVED! *drools on his chin*
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
Welcome to the STO forums, where the evolutionary clock ticks backwards.
Imperfection - a prequel to Ashkrik23's Perfection
Check out my STO Youtube channel!
Why are you hovering over my signature? Play my foundry missions! :-)
Captain
# 3339
05-26-2013, 07:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
Don't forget about your favorite resident [Fed] Hew-mon!

Oh right, this guy is Voporak, he has done all Elite Space STFs in 2-man versions! So be nice to that human, even if he is a lower species! *looks down upon lack of fur*

Btw Voporak, I gotta say that I thought you were a Vulcan with that name...
Click here to view my DeviantArt!
Rihannsu
# 3340
05-26-2013, 07:03 AM
Quote:
Shadow lies, he doesn't want you to know that he has fleas.
don't listen to him; he's just trying to pin the blame for his own fleas on me
Quote:
[Combat (Self)] Your Kumari Phaser Wing Cannons - Overload deals 128698 (67705) Phaser Damage(Critical) to Borg Bird-of-Prey.
don't mess with the andorians
Quote:
Originally Posted by starswordc View Post
If it walks like an idiot, talks like an idiot, and acts like an idiot, it's a frakking idiot.