Captain
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 926
# 3351
05-26-2013, 08:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowfang240 View Post
it just came back 5 days ago, which is when it got an elite version too
Oh God, Elite CE? What an abomination...
Click here to view my DeviantArt!
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 4,446
# 3352
05-26-2013, 09:13 AM
Thing about CE is that it's meant for ten people, as compared to an elite STF's five. So we'd have to do it with three or four people instead. Oh, and the elite version is broken right now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramming Speed at its finest.
[Combat (Self)] Your Ramming Speed III deals 158125 (201492) Kinetic Damage(Critical) to [Player's Scimitar].
The Great Risian Witch Hunt - a random five minute foundry mission!
Check out my STO Youtube channel!
Why are you hovering over my signature? Play my foundry missions! :-)
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 588
# 3353
05-26-2013, 09:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cynder2012 View Post
I've got to say that Respect the Paw one looks sweet..maybe black pad with white text instead and a thins white ring around the fleet patch.

I've been watching this thread for quite a few weeks now and am contemplating making a ferasan...this fleet looks like it has alot of fun times.


edit: HAHAHHA SSSOO totally worth my 1000 post XD
Why, thank you!

And join us. Resistance is futile. You will be a Shadowcat.

We really do have a lot of fun times, more drama than there used to be honestly, but it's still great. The 1st loves it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkrik23 View Post
Zira smells EC on it's way to me.
Izzy, what has happened to you?! Clearly I need to be on more to help your typing.

its*
____________________________________
I am retired from STO. By the way, hindsight is 20/20.
Ferasan Shadow Force | Borg Extermination Squad
Rihannsu
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 3,939
# 3354
05-26-2013, 11:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirepical View Post
And join us. Resistance is futile. You will be a Shadowcat.
you're too late; he joined us early this morning, and our resident kitsune was his recruiter
Quote:
[Combat (Self)] Your Kumari Phaser Wing Cannons - Overload deals 128698 (67705) Phaser Damage(Critical) to Borg Bird-of-Prey.
don't mess with the andorians
Quote:
Originally Posted by starswordc View Post
If it walks like an idiot, talks like an idiot, and acts like an idiot, it's a frakking idiot.
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 588
# 3355
05-26-2013, 11:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowfang240 View Post
you're too late; he joined us early this morning, and our resident kitsune was his recruiter
YAY!!!!

Just like me to be late to the party.
____________________________________
I am retired from STO. By the way, hindsight is 20/20.
Ferasan Shadow Force | Borg Extermination Squad
Republic Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,280
# 3356
05-26-2013, 11:47 AM
Okay, because I'm insane, I've been putting the word "L'ewk" in the titles of my upcoming LoR video series.

I have:
L'ewk (character creation)
L'ewk Around (tutorial stuff)
L'ewk Out (Invasion)
L'ewk At That (Fat Hakeev encounter)
L'ewk At My New Ship (Ship upgrade to legacy ship)

Those who have played some of the LoR content, I need suggestions for upcoming mission names.
___________________________
@Commadore_Bob; Joined Jul 2009; That post count + 20,000
Click on my sig to view Family-Friendly Youtube Videos
I also now have a logo shop. Click my sig!
Click here to watch my STO play-through video series.

Last edited by commadorebob; 05-26-2013 at 11:52 AM.
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 8,044
# 3357
05-26-2013, 12:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirepical View Post
Why, thank you!

And join us. Resistance is futile. You will be a Shadowcat.

We really do have a lot of fun times, more drama than there used to be honestly, but it's still great. The 1st loves it.



Izzy, what has happened to you?! Clearly I need to be on more to help your typing.

its*
It's that human Voporak. He's been using bad grammar against me and now it's rubbing off!
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 588
# 3358
05-26-2013, 12:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkrik23 View Post
It's that human Voporak. He's been using bad grammar against me and now it's rubbing off!
How dare he do such a thing!
____________________________________
I am retired from STO. By the way, hindsight is 20/20.
Ferasan Shadow Force | Borg Extermination Squad
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 4,446
# 3359
05-26-2013, 12:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirepical View Post
How dare he do such a thing!
Izzy's always trying to pin the blame on me.

But Izzy knows it wasn't my fault.

Izzy's just mad that Aero and I stopped her evil plan to capture Sarabi.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramming Speed at its finest.
[Combat (Self)] Your Ramming Speed III deals 158125 (201492) Kinetic Damage(Critical) to [Player's Scimitar].
The Great Risian Witch Hunt - a random five minute foundry mission!
Check out my STO Youtube channel!
Why are you hovering over my signature? Play my foundry missions! :-)
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 8,044
# 3360
05-26-2013, 01:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
Izzy's always trying to pin the blame on me.

But Izzy knows it wasn't my fault.

Izzy's just mad that Aero and I failed to stop her evil plan to capture Sarabi.

Someone's been in the dark.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:30 PM.