Survivor of Romulus
# 3421
05-31-2013, 08:31 AM
*squeaks* Yay the minkii keeper =^.^=! Teehee *snout presses the stone switch and goes looking for the stash of M'vores favorite treats*
Rihannsu
# 3422
05-31-2013, 08:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by loukoc View Post
In the secret room of the Wolf Den. It's 3m left from that Nepeta pot I planted two days ago, you press the reddish stone and the portal opens!
who gave you permission to build secret rooms in my den? and since when do i have a nepeta plant?
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwecaptainsmirk View Post
*reassuringly strokes your hair*
Hush now, you will be back kicking Neelix and killing those nasty Vaadwaur soon enough... hush child.
*pat pat on your head*
epic smirk is epic
Captain
# 3423
05-31-2013, 08:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowfang240 View Post
who gave you permission to build secret rooms in my den? and since when do i have a nepeta plant?
I didn't build it, I discovered it. Also, you have Nepeta since I got in your den! It's kay, Nepeta keeps fleas away too...

*Raiders of the Lost Ark music plays while room opens*
Click here to view my DeviantArt!
Rihannsu
# 3424
05-31-2013, 08:51 AM
Quote:
I didn't build it, I discovered it. Also, you have Nepeta since I got in your den! It's kay, Nepeta keeps fleas away too...

i carved every square millimeter of my den into the mountain with my own bare paws...don't you think i would remember making a secret room anywhere inside it?
Quote:
Hush now, you will be back kicking Neelix and killing those nasty Vaadwaur soon enough... hush child.
*pat pat on your head*
epic smirk is epic
Captain
# 3425
05-31-2013, 08:55 AM
Quote:
i carved every square millimeter of my den into the mountain with my own bare paws...don't you think i would remember making a secret room anywhere inside it?
It wasn't there when you made the den. It was created later by the Iconians, who used their portals to dig through bare rock behind your den. That's why it's entrance is invisible and it has a gateway to a shed full of candy inside...
Survivor of Romulus
# 3426
05-31-2013, 08:55 AM
Quote:

Did M'vore ever mention he has a snout for archeology? =^.^= *presses it into the gradually opening crack as the door opens* Treasure and treats, here comes M'vore!
Rihannsu
# 3427
05-31-2013, 09:00 AM
Quote:
It wasn't there when you made the den. It was created later by the Iconians, who used their portals to dig through bare rock behind your den. That's why it's entrance is invisible and it has a gateway to a shed full of candy inside...
i doubt that...i only made that den a few months ago, and the iconians haven't been anywhere near dewa 3 for thousands of years

also, if there's candy in there...*bowls over m'vore and shoves the portal open, dashing inside* MY CHOCOLATE!!!!
Quote:
*pat pat on your head*
epic smirk is epic

Last edited by shadowfang240; 05-31-2013 at 09:03 AM.
Captain
# 3428
05-31-2013, 09:04 AM
Quote:
i doubt that...i only made that den a few months ago, and the iconians haven't been anywhere near dewa 3 for thousands of years

That's what they WANT you to believe.
Rihannsu
# 3429
05-31-2013, 09:10 AM
Quote:

That's what they WANT you to believe.
oh, wait...they have been near dewa 3 recently...i saw an iconian ship in the beta lankal system a few weeks ago
Quote:
*pat pat on your head*
epic smirk is epic
Empire Veteran
# 3430
05-31-2013, 10:45 AM
Yes my friend will probably be on. I should be on a little this afternoon. Going to be gone most of the night though.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891