Captain
# 3611
06-14-2013, 05:34 AM
Okay, after I came home from work (kinda part-time, if anyone's interested) the fledgling sparrow was waiting for me, it had calmed down and was hopping around in its cage. So I opened the cage and set it free. I hope it doesn't get caught by a cat again but it flew away from my yard so I hope it will be alright. Now I just need a unisex name for my first (and successful so far) animal release mission.
Click here to view my DeviantArt!
Empire Veteran
# 3612
06-14-2013, 06:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by flash525 View Post
Hey Guys, any chance of a Promotion? I'm near 64k Fleet Credits, and I'm currently still a Shadowcat Resident (I had thought I'd requested, and was promoted to a Shadowcat Hunter when I hit the 25k mark, but obviously not).

Anyway, there are a couple of Admins on right now, and I've requested the promotion via fleet chat ~ no response ~ I figure they're busy grinding or in STF's etc. Thus, I'll request it here. In the fleet opening message it says to mail someone, but I never know who specifically. This seems like the most logical place.

Thanks!
Are you in Catphone btw?
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Empire Veteran
# 3613
06-14-2013, 08:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkrik23 View Post
Are you in Catphone btw?
CatPhone*

And yes, we almost never use fleet chat, most stuff is done in our private channel CatPhone, which is why our fleet message says to ask about CatPhone. Logical.
I am retired from STO. By the way, hindsight is 20/20.
Ferasan Shadow Force | Borg Extermination Squad
Empire Veteran
# 3614
06-14-2013, 08:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirepical View Post
CatPhone*

And yes, we almost never use fleet chat, most stuff is done in our private channel CatPhone, which is why our fleet message says to ask about CatPhone. Logical.
I feel honored to have a capitalization correction so soon after my trip finished.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
Captain
# 3615
06-14-2013, 09:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkrik23 View Post
I feel honored to have a capitalization correction so soon after my trip finished.
But I corrected you last night! D:
Ok, so it was grammar, big difference.
I am the STO Lorax. I picked myself up and left, until the day the fun is replanted.
Empire Veteran
# 3616
06-14-2013, 09:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
But I corrected you last night! D:
Ok, so it was grammar, big difference.
I feel honored that you reminded me that you gave me a correction last night.
Captain
# 3617
06-14-2013, 01:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by loukoc View Post
Okay, after I came home from work (kinda part-time, if anyone's interested) the fledgling sparrow was waiting for me, it had calmed down and was hopping around in its cage. So I opened the cage and set it free. I hope it doesn't get caught by a cat again but it flew away from my yard so I hope it will be alright. Now I just need a unisex name for my first (and successful so far) animal release mission.
Leyst!

The name "Leyst" is taken from Icelandic, where it means something akin to "redemption" or "redeemed."

I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III

Click here to view my DeviantArt.
Empire Veteran
# 3618
06-14-2013, 03:09 PM
Cat picture of the day.
http://wfla.images.worldnow.com/images/22570680_BG1.jpg
Captain
# 3619
06-15-2013, 12:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lindaleff View Post
Leyst!

The name "Leyst" is taken from Icelandic, where it means something akin to "redemption" or "redeemed."
Me likes! Thanks Suroo!
Click here to view my DeviantArt!
Captain
# 3620
06-15-2013, 12:37 AM
I'm glad to help!

I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III

Click here to view my DeviantArt.