Originally Posted by ashkrik23 View Post
Joy is in order.
*tosses Scar plushie*
Click here to view my DeviantArt!
Survivor of Romulus
# 3882
07-12-2013, 12:14 PM
*Squeaks in great glee* Minkii keeper is back to treat us all! =^.^=

I was so hoping something like this would happen, odds are then that you could avoid it forever I think!
Republic Veteran
# 3883
07-12-2013, 01:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by commadorebob View Post
Let me get this straight. In EVE, you buy ships you can LOSE... permanently? And someone paid $9,000 on one of these things?

Can you imagine the uproar if you had to buy a Scimitar every time you lost it?
This is said a lot, but it is wrong. It's "WORTH' approx. 9k USD, but he did not spend approx. 9k USD. He got it either via a certain very rare drop in game or buying it with ingame currency. Similar to Lockbox ships and the Lobi Ships.

[6/24 23:12] [Combat (Self)] Your Thalaron Pulse deals 126254 (48978) Radiation Damage to Tactical Cube. Hehe. Suck it Borg!
[10/8 15:47] [Combat (Self)] Crystalline Entity deals 98082 (147136) Kinetic Damage to you with Warp Core Breach. WUT? I blame Kurland for this and all other problems in STO.
Rihannsu
# 3884
07-12-2013, 01:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitsunesnout View Post
*Squeaks in great glee* Minkii keeper is back to treat us all! =^.^=
*jumps for joy and tosses genetically-engineered weremice all over*

BTW, for those of you annoyed by the near-constant emote (or dabo) spam thanks to cryptic removing the ability to turn the emote and minigame channels off, i found a workaround here: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1&postcount=46

also, dental and nerds of prey are offering free access to their respective bases so people can buy elite hangar pets, or whatever else they have on offer...and suprisingly enough, the offer seems legit: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=787571
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwecaptainsmirk View Post
*reassuringly strokes your hair*
Hush now, you will be back kicking Neelix and killing those nasty Vaadwaur soon enough... hush child.
*pat pat on your head*
epic smirk is epic

Last edited by shadowfang240; 07-12-2013 at 01:43 PM.
Empire Veteran
# 3885
07-12-2013, 02:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowfang240 View Post
*jumps for joy and tosses genetically-engineered weremice all over*

BTW, for those of you annoyed by the near-constant emote (or dabo) spam thanks to cryptic removing the ability to turn the emote and minigame channels off, i found a workaround here: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1&postcount=46

also, dental and nerds of prey are offering free access to their respective bases so people can buy elite hangar pets, or whatever else they have on offer...and suprisingly enough, the offer seems legit: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=787571
Eh, they'll probably invite you and then laugh as they kick you out. If that's possible.

They are probably doing it to make House of Beautiful Orions mad. HOBO and another fleet are pretty much acting silly because one person sets their price lower than the other.
Resulting in them fighting.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Rihannsu
# 3886
07-12-2013, 03:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkrik23 View Post
Eh, they'll probably invite you and then laugh as they kick you out. If that's possible.

They are probably doing it to make House of Beautiful Orions mad. HOBO and another fleet are pretty much acting silly because one person sets their price lower than the other.
Resulting in them fighting.
that doesn't explain all the people coming away with elite hangar pets...how would they have them if dental/NoP were kicking them off the base as soon as they get on it? no, this actually makes sense, what they're doing...by offering access for free, they're sticking it to HOBO, which i believe they don't have good relations with...but whatever their motivation for doing it, i applaud it, because i feel access to a base shouldn't be sold, especially not in a star trek game
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwecaptainsmirk View Post
*reassuringly strokes your hair*
Hush now, you will be back kicking Neelix and killing those nasty Vaadwaur soon enough... hush child.
*pat pat on your head*
epic smirk is epic
Captain
# 3887
07-12-2013, 04:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowfang240 View Post
that doesn't explain all the people coming away with elite hangar pets...how would they have them if dental/NoP were kicking them off the base as soon as they get on it? no, this actually makes sense, what they're doing...by offering access for free, they're sticking it to HOBO, which i believe they don't have good relations with...but whatever their motivation for doing it, i applaud it, because i feel access to a base shouldn't be sold, especially not in a star trek game
Well they did grind for it, they have a right to charge for entrance. My position is that if a T5 fleet wants to invite for free, good for them. If they want to charge for it, I don't hold it against them.
I am the STO Lorax. I picked myself up and left, until the day the fun is replanted.
Empire Veteran
# 3888
07-12-2013, 04:23 PM
[6:19] [System] [GameplayAnnounce] Taka@Ashkrik23 does not believe in a "No-Win Scenario".

I've finally achieved my goal of winning NWS on both Zira and Taka.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Survivor of Romulus
# 3889
07-12-2013, 11:14 PM
Soon as the command ship lances are fixed, I'll attempt the other no-win, my long planned Hive space elite solo run =^,.,^=
Captain
# 3890
07-12-2013, 11:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitsunesnout View Post
I was so hoping something like this would happen, odds are then that you could avoid it forever I think!
If I manage to get my army duty postponed twice more I will be judged unable to serve. Or if I go to a psychologist and he/she judges that I have psychological problems (or I pay for him/her to judge that, corruption ftw) I will be judged unable to serve right away.
Click here to view my DeviantArt!