Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 4,826
# 3921
07-16-2013, 10:14 AM
What should I call it? Rules of _______ (I'm trying to think of something to fill in the blank)
Quote:
Originally Posted by askray View Post
YAY I'M EVOLVED! *drools on his chin*
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
Welcome to the STO forums, where the evolutionary clock ticks backwards.
The Forgotten Battle - a new Foundry mission
Check out my STO Youtube channel!
Why are you hovering over my signature? Play my foundry missions! :-)
Captain
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,011
# 3922
07-16-2013, 11:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
What should I call it? Rules of _______ (I'm trying to think of something to fill in the blank)
Rules of Feliness?
Click here to view my DeviantArt!
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,166
# 3923
07-16-2013, 02:51 PM
Actually, Rule #1 is that Klankons are NOT to be associated with. They are only to be killed.

The requirement of a tail can be #2.

I successfully completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE.
My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III

Click here to view my DeviantArt.
Rihannsu
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 4,960
# 3924
07-16-2013, 03:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lindaleff View Post
Actually, Rule #1 is that Klankons are NOT to be associated with. They are only to be killed.

The requirement of a tail can be #2.
no, rule #1 is that Ferasans are supreme and the rest of the galaxy should relax and get used to the idea.
Quote:
[Combat (Self)] Your Kumari Phaser Wing Cannons - Overload deals 128698 (67705) Phaser Damage(Critical) to Borg Bird-of-Prey.
don't mess with the andorians
Quote:
Originally Posted by starswordc View Post
If it walks like an idiot, talks like an idiot, and acts like an idiot, it's a frakking idiot.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 4,826
# 3925
07-16-2013, 04:26 PM
*Ahem* Here are the rules so far if you're wondering.

The FSF's Guide to Proper Feline Behavior

Rule 1: A true cat always has a tail.

Rule 2: Anything else is a Ferocian.

Rule 3: You can afford to lose your sanity.

Rule 4: You should resist the urge to lick yourself in public, regardless of how awesome it might be.

Rule 5: You should always take the time to be distracted by something shiny.

Rule 6: If you are flying without the aid of a jetpack or rocket boots, you must have a rainbow trailing behind you.

Rule 7: Klingons are not to be associated with.


Rule 47: All cats must constantly be on the lookout for things to climb.
Quote:
Originally Posted by askray View Post
YAY I'M EVOLVED! *drools on his chin*
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
Welcome to the STO forums, where the evolutionary clock ticks backwards.
The Forgotten Battle - a new Foundry mission
Check out my STO Youtube channel!
Why are you hovering over my signature? Play my foundry missions! :-)
Republic Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,281
# 3926
07-16-2013, 07:04 PM
Wow.. Stayed on a lot longer than planned! Got loads of great video.
___________________________
@Commadore_Bob; Joined Jul 2009; That post count + 20,000
Click on my sig to view Family-Friendly Youtube Videos
I also now have a logo shop. Click my sig!
Click here to watch my STO play-through video series.
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 589
# 3927
07-16-2013, 08:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by commadorebob View Post
Wow.. Stayed on a lot longer than planned! Got loads of great video.
Yeah, great stuff! Much dancing! That was a blast, can't wait to see the video(s).
____________________________________
I am retired from STO. By the way, hindsight is 20/20.
Ferasan Shadow Force | Borg Extermination Squad
Republic Veteran
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 869
# 3928
07-16-2013, 09:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
Rule 6: If you are flying without the aid of a jetpack or rocket boots, you must have a rainbow trailing behind you.
You should amend this to say: Rule 6: If you are flying without the aid of a jetpack or rocket boots, you must have a Pop-tart attached to your body and a rainbow trailing behind you.

[6/24 23:12] [Combat (Self)] Your Thalaron Pulse deals 126254 (48978) Radiation Damage to Tactical Cube. Hehe. Suck it Borg!
[10/8 15:47] [Combat (Self)] Crystalline Entity deals 98082 (147136) Kinetic Damage to you with Warp Core Breach. WUT? I blame Kurland for this and all other problems in STO.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 4,826
# 3929
07-16-2013, 09:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tazurensavulen View Post
You should amend this to say: Rule 6: If you are flying without the aid of a jetpack or rocket boots, you must have a Pop-tart attached to your body and a rainbow trailing behind you.
Done. But I must point out that Nyan cat's body is a Pop-tart.
Quote:
Originally Posted by askray View Post
YAY I'M EVOLVED! *drools on his chin*
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
Welcome to the STO forums, where the evolutionary clock ticks backwards.
The Forgotten Battle - a new Foundry mission
Check out my STO Youtube channel!
Why are you hovering over my signature? Play my foundry missions! :-)
Republic Veteran
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 869
# 3930
07-16-2013, 09:55 PM
Gorramit Voporak! NOW I HAVE NYANCAT STUCK IN MY HEAD!

[6/24 23:12] [Combat (Self)] Your Thalaron Pulse deals 126254 (48978) Radiation Damage to Tactical Cube. Hehe. Suck it Borg!
[10/8 15:47] [Combat (Self)] Crystalline Entity deals 98082 (147136) Kinetic Damage to you with Warp Core Breach. WUT? I blame Kurland for this and all other problems in STO.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:05 PM.