Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 598
# 4071
07-24-2013, 05:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by commadorebob View Post
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooo ... Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why is the capitalization all messed up on this post? I didn't do anything.
I am retired from STO. By the way, hindsight is 20/20.
Ferasan Shadow Force | Borg Extermination Squad

Last edited by sirepical; 07-24-2013 at 05:17 PM.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 5,501
# 4072
07-24-2013, 07:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by commadorebob View Post
Classic Cryptic... it was just like Crystalline Catastrophe. It was hard, but not impossible, but they remove it anyway. Wait a few months and it will come back out in a nice little nerf box.

I always wanted to do that mission, but never got a chance to.
I am the STO Lorax. I picked myself up and left, until the day the fun is replanted.
Rihannsu
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,627
# 4073
07-24-2013, 07:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
Classic Cryptic... it was just like Crystalline Catastrophe. It was hard, but not impossible, but they remove it anyway. Wait a few months and it will come back out in a nice little nerf box.

I always wanted to do that mission, but never got a chance to.
ummm...you do realize it was removed on tribble, not holodeck, right? you still have time to do it before they get rid of it

in fact, you have until maintenance tomorrow, so...better get a group and get it done
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwecaptainsmirk View Post
*reassuringly strokes your hair*
Hush now, you will be back kicking Neelix and killing those nasty Vaadwaur soon enough... hush child.
*pat pat on your head*
epic smirk is epic

Last edited by shadowfang240; 07-24-2013 at 07:47 PM.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 5,501
# 4074
07-24-2013, 08:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowfang240 View Post
ummm...you do realize it was removed on tribble, not holodeck, right? you still have time to do it before they get rid of it

in fact, you have until maintenance tomorrow, so...better get a group and get it done
Tell that to the galactic barrier.

Besides... I've tried before on CatPhone to get a group to do it, but there were never enough Feds.
I am the STO Lorax. I picked myself up and left, until the day the fun is replanted.
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,548
# 4075
07-24-2013, 08:12 PM
Tonight I go to bed knowing my favorite mission will be gone for who knows how long starting tomorrow.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Rihannsu
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,627
# 4076
07-24-2013, 08:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
Tell that to the galactic barrier.

Besides... I've tried before on CatPhone to get a group to do it, but there were never enough Feds.
feds there are plenty of; feds willing to do terradome - that's a whole other bag of catnip...i certainly never touched it, and i have no intention of doing so before they remove it

i'll wait until it's actually doable in under 15 minutes

and hopefully they'll eventually restore the ground portion of SB 24 and the DS9 fleet action - i never got to do any of those
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwecaptainsmirk View Post
*reassuringly strokes your hair*
Hush now, you will be back kicking Neelix and killing those nasty Vaadwaur soon enough... hush child.
*pat pat on your head*
epic smirk is epic
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 3,038
# 4077
07-25-2013, 01:27 AM
And for Ashkrik? Happy birthday!

I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III

Click here to view my DeviantArt.
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,548
# 4078
07-25-2013, 04:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lindaleff View Post
And for Ashkrik? Happy birthday!
Happy Birthday?
And you found the rare Leerkat.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 598
# 4079
07-25-2013, 08:32 AM
Happy Birthday, Izzy! Never heard of a Leerkat.
I am retired from STO. By the way, hindsight is 20/20.
Ferasan Shadow Force | Borg Extermination Squad
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 5,501
# 4080
07-25-2013, 08:38 AM
*Sits in the back of the crowd and shouts to Frenemy*
I am the STO Lorax. I picked myself up and left, until the day the fun is replanted.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:22 AM.