Rihannsu
# 4211
08-01-2013, 05:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitsunesnout View Post
And I'm pretty sure I can address that most likely minimal problem,
HAHA! you wish
Quote:
[Combat (Self)] Your Kumari Phaser Wing Cannons - Overload deals 128698 (67705) Phaser Damage(Critical) to Borg Bird-of-Prey.
don't mess with the andorians
Quote:
Originally Posted by starswordc View Post
If it walks like an idiot, talks like an idiot, and acts like an idiot, it's a frakking idiot.
Captain
# 4212
08-01-2013, 08:23 AM
I finally got the Risian Corvette and I made it look ultra prissy. It has MAGENTA hull and lights, it's practically like a highlight marker. Really neat ship but mine is just so luminescent.

Another thing to commemorate is that I entered Ker'rat for the first time. Was nice, got blown up a couple of times by PvPers but I wasn't threatening enough for a lot of them to chase me (I also hanged out close to the borders). With it, I got the final Tutorial (Warzone) mission done, and I now got no more tutorials, so in theory I could be considered a player that has learned the game...
Rihannsu
# 4213
08-01-2013, 08:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by loukoc View Post
I finally got the Risian Corvette and I made it look ultra prissy. It has MAGENTA hull and lights, it's practically like a highlight marker. Really neat ship but mine is just so luminescent.

Another thing to commemorate is that I entered Ker'rat for the first time. Was nice, got blown up a couple of times by PvPers but I wasn't threatening enough for a lot of them to chase me (I also hanged out close to the borders). With it, I got the final Tutorial (Warzone) mission done, and I now got no more tutorials, so in theory I could be considered a player that has learned the game...
oh sure, make no mention of the werewolf who persuaded you to go there...i feel so unloved
Quote:
[Combat (Self)] Your Kumari Phaser Wing Cannons - Overload deals 128698 (67705) Phaser Damage(Critical) to Borg Bird-of-Prey.
Quote:
If it walks like an idiot, talks like an idiot, and acts like an idiot, it's a frakking idiot.
Captain
# 4214
08-01-2013, 08:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowfang240 View Post
oh sure, make no mention of the werewolf who persuaded you to go there...i feel so unloved

Oh shadow, since you're a werewolf, do you look anything like this?
Captain
# 4215
08-01-2013, 08:43 AM
Ker'rat. It's a place you go to test your build against the ruthless masses of PvP hungry alpha strikers like myself and KDF players that need to do the daily Ship Killer - Starfleet. You think you're alone fighting the Borg? Going near a cube and having your shields drained is an invitation for a cloaked ship to empty your hull. Want to have a good ol' duel? Eheheee, not gonna happen. The best protection you got there is the Cracked Planetoid Code of Honor.

That's why I love the place so much!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramming Speed at its finest.
[Combat (Self)] Your Ramming Speed III deals 158125 (201492) Kinetic Damage(Critical) to [Player's Scimitar].
The Great Risian Witch Hunt - a random five minute foundry mission!
Check out my STO Youtube channel!
Why are you hovering over my signature? Play my foundry missions! :-)
Rihannsu
# 4216
08-01-2013, 09:24 AM
Quote:

Oh shadow, since you're a werewolf, do you look anything like this?
aside from the fact i'm not made of metal...massive shoulders and tiny waist - something i really don't like; i prefer a more vitruvian appearance for werewolves
Quote:
Quote:
Captain
# 4217
08-01-2013, 11:12 AM
Quote:
aside from the fact i'm not made of metal...massive shoulders and tiny waist - something i really don't like; i prefer a more vitruvian appearance for werewolves
That's a robot shadow, that's why it is metal. But I think it captures the werewolf essence pretty well...

You don't look anything like this either, eh?
Rihannsu
# 4218
08-01-2013, 11:25 AM
Quote:
That's a robot shadow, that's why it is metal. But I think it captures the werewolf essence pretty well...

You don't look anything like this either, eh?
no, i look like what i look like, which doesn't include any metal whatsoever
Quote:
Quote:
Captain
# 4219
08-01-2013, 11:53 AM
Quote:
no, i look like what i look like, which doesn't include any metal whatsoever
Replace metal with flesh then. It's just an idea of an image...
Rihannsu
# 4220
08-01-2013, 12:17 PM
Quote:
Replace metal with flesh then. It's just an idea of an image...
it's still not what i look like; the limbs are too thin and the shoulders are huge
Quote:
Quote: