Captain
# 4221
08-01-2013, 03:47 PM
I looked in the subforum, and we were third on the list! Bad cats! You must talk moar!
Captain
# 4222
08-01-2013, 03:59 PM
*makes a post*

I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III

Click here to view my DeviantArt.
Empire Veteran
# 4223
08-01-2013, 04:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkrik23 View Post
This is a thread that could use more support.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post11678181
Too many typos in the title of that topic (2). It's embarrassing.
# 4224
08-01-2013, 05:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirepical View Post
Too many typos in the title of that topic (2). It's embarrassing.
So you're more worried about typos?
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Republic Veteran
# 4225
08-01-2013, 09:55 PM
Fun playing tonight. If we ever decide to do a Miranda STF run, let me know.
Click here to watch my STO play-through video series.
Survivor of Romulus
# 4226
08-02-2013, 01:09 AM
I'd said I nearly completed ISE solo before, at least now I finally have! I thought it would take longer actually, but not too bad still. If I didn't have an accident with the romulan torp on the gens I'd have beat the nanites to it rather than having to wear them down at same time as well. At least I got the second set down without incident and then the rest was just a tanking slug out.

I'm by no means the only to have done it, nothing to write home about, that will be saved for HSE if I manage to make that work with my planned vesta tricks =^.^=
Rihannsu
# 4227
08-02-2013, 01:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitsunesnout View Post
I'd said I nearly completed ISE solo before, at least now I finally have! I thought it would take longer actually, but not too bad still. If I didn't have an accident with the romulan torp on the gens I'd have beat the nanites to it rather than having to wear them down at same time as well. At least I got the second set down without incident and then the rest was just a tanking slug out.

I'm by no means the only to have done it, nothing to write home about, that will be saved for HSE if I manage to make that work with my planned vesta tricks =^.^=
you will not succeed...not unless you either get lucky and grab an unbugged instance, or cryptic fixes said bugs before you do it
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwecaptainsmirk View Post
*reassuringly strokes your hair*
Hush now, you will be back kicking Neelix and killing those nasty Vaadwaur soon enough... hush child.
*pat pat on your head*
epic smirk is epic
Survivor of Romulus
# 4228
08-02-2013, 01:40 AM
And my strategy is counting on those lances to hit me! If FBP III does it's job while I'm temporarily invulnerable, I shouldn't have too much trouble taking these things down even if I have to wait 3 mins between each attempt. It will take perfect timing nonetheless. I could probably even load up on 4 or 5 particle gen consoles just for that moment and put the special consoles elsewhere. It may be a one-shot for those cigars if buffed enough!
Rihannsu
# 4229
08-02-2013, 01:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitsunesnout View Post
And my strategy is counting on those lances to hit me! If FBP III does it's job while I'm temporarily invulnerable, I shouldn't have too much trouble taking these things down even if I have to wait 3 mins between each attempt. It will take perfect timing nonetheless. I could probably even load up on 4 or 5 particle gen consoles just for that moment and put the special consoles elsewhere. It may be a one-shot for those cigars if buffed enough!
except the lances are invisible and shoot way beyond 10 KM most of the time
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwecaptainsmirk View Post
*reassuringly strokes your hair*
Hush now, you will be back kicking Neelix and killing those nasty Vaadwaur soon enough... hush child.
*pat pat on your head*
epic smirk is epic
Survivor of Romulus
# 4230
08-02-2013, 01:59 AM
Not much a problem, just a matter of knowing the ultimate range they have and duration between shots, we got that figured out pretty well after many deaths during one play. I'll be sure to bring lots of components to find out the details again : P!