Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 5,710
# 4311
08-05-2013, 06:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lindaleff View Post
Yes it is.
How long will you continue this?
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 3,780
# 4312
08-05-2013, 09:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkrik23 View Post
How long will you continue this?
Until you admit that it's a prison suit.

In other news, there is no other news. /paradox
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramming Speed at its finest.
[Combat (Self)] Your Ramming Speed III deals 158125 (201492) Kinetic Damage(Critical) to [Player's Scimitar].
We are the Borg. Irrelevancy is irrelevant. ~ Cry OP, and let slip the devs of nerf!
Check out my STO Youtube channel!
Why are you hovering over my signature? Play my mission! :-)
Captain
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 768
# 4313
08-05-2013, 11:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirepical View Post
They sure did hurt last time you faced me in one-on-one PvP when you died in like 10 seconds.
Mr Married Man, that was because I let them hurt me, so you could be proud while I giggled behind your back with how easy it was to fool you...

Only "real" PvP I did was with Aero, who was healing and used his lightsaber (as well as my broken willpower) to play tennis with me. Which makes me wonder, would the Sure Footed trait be of any use at all?

I have done so little PvP so I'm not forgetting any instances...

Quote:
Originally Posted by commadorebob View Post
Considering that evolution requires an adaption to environmental conditions, you can never be sure what the evolution will be to.

But I can promise it won't be a salamander unless Earth turns into an ocean-only planet (and there isn't enough water on the planet to do that).
I'm assuming that would be freshwater ocean, since saltwater hurts amphibian skin...

Also, Vop, I just realized that your sig kinda reminds me of what Voldemort said in "The Chamber of Secrets" "Voldemort is my past, present and future!" Though if you anagram Voporak it becomes nothing...

Last edited by loukoc; 08-05-2013 at 11:25 PM.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,681
# 4314
08-05-2013, 11:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
Until you admit that it's a prison suit.
↑ yeah. That. ↑

Click here to view my DeviantArt.
Captain
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 768
# 4315
08-06-2013, 01:51 AM
I made an amazing sandwich. I opened up the two slices of bread, spread cheese (in cream form) inside and then cut two bars of a different kind of cheese (which didn't have slices) and placed them like an X on the two sides of bread. Made a small gap in the middle so the two bars could be interlocked and the sandwich had less volume. So tasty! So much cheese!

As you may have guessed, I'm a cheese fan. I even used genetic engineering to replace my Iconian blood with molten cheese...

Last edited by loukoc; 08-06-2013 at 01:57 AM.
Rihannsu
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,279
# 4316
08-06-2013, 03:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by loukoc View Post
I made an amazing sandwich. I opened up the two slices of bread, spread cheese (in cream form) inside and then cut two bars of a different kind of cheese (which didn't have slices) and placed them like an X on the two sides of bread. Made a small gap in the middle so the two bars could be interlocked and the sandwich had less volume. So tasty! So much cheese!

As you may have guessed, I'm a cheese fan. I even used genetic engineering to replace my Iconian blood with molten cheese...
*an unstoppable flood of millions of weremice descend on canelow and devour her cheese blood*
Quote:
Originally Posted by sander233 View Post
Klingons use bathtubs as a severe form punishment.
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldkirkfan View Post
"You sniveling petaQ!!! If you are late for your shift one more time, you will spend two hours in the bathtub!!."

"WITH SOAP!!"
Captain
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 768
# 4317
08-06-2013, 03:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowfang240 View Post
*an unstoppable flood of millions of weremice descend on canelow and devour her cheese blood*
*opens up jaws in kyubi proportions and eats flood of weremice, so cheese blood is saved*
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,681
# 4318
08-06-2013, 04:00 AM
I officially hate you now. I am addicted to cheese, and you just made me raid my refrigerator of its entire cheese contents!

Click here to view my DeviantArt.
Captain
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 768
# 4319
08-06-2013, 04:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lindaleff View Post
I officially hate you now. I am addicted to cheese, and you just made me raid my refrigerator of its entire cheese contents!
Success! Go buy some more cheese and get me some too, will ya?
Rihannsu
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,279
# 4320
08-06-2013, 04:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by loukoc View Post
Success! Go buy some more cheese and get me some too, will ya?
*an unstoppable flood of millions of weremice descend on lindale's town and devours all its cheese* No cheese for you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sander233 View Post
Klingons use bathtubs as a severe form punishment.
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldkirkfan View Post
"You sniveling petaQ!!! If you are late for your shift one more time, you will spend two hours in the bathtub!!."

"WITH SOAP!!"
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:46 AM.