Rihannsu
# 4421
08-10-2013, 06:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lindaleff View Post
So, should I hold out hope that someone will find a way to obtain that special bird? Or should I just go ahead and make parrot sausage?
i would wait; chances are that it's bugged, and if so, they may keep the ornithologist around for a bit after fixing it so people have a chance to claim the bird
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwecaptainsmirk View Post
*reassuringly strokes your hair*
Hush now, you will be back kicking Neelix and killing those nasty Vaadwaur soon enough... hush child.
*pat pat on your head*
epic smirk is epic
Empire Veteran
# 4422
08-10-2013, 06:10 PM
Keep the birds as a collection.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Captain
# 4423
08-10-2013, 06:15 PM
And the only bird I actually want is the Tufted Seaspray. The others were only meant to be sausage after I get the special bird. As for not getting that special bird? I hope it is a bug. But I know it will not get fixed because it has nothing to do with PvP nerf.

I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III

Click here to view my DeviantArt.
Rihannsu
# 4424
08-10-2013, 06:45 PM
Quote:
And the only bird I actually want is the Tufted Seaspray. The others were only meant to be sausage after I get the special bird. As for not getting that special bird? I hope it is a bug. But I know it will not get fixed because it has nothing to do with PvP nerf.
neither did 'flying high', yet that got fixed
Quote:
Hush now, you will be back kicking Neelix and killing those nasty Vaadwaur soon enough... hush child.
*pat pat on your head*
epic smirk is epic
Captain
# 4425
08-10-2013, 06:48 PM
Quote:
So, should I hold out hope that someone will find a way to obtain that special bird? Or should I just go ahead and make parrot sausage?
Wait until the last day of the event, and then heat up the frying pan.

EDIT: Unless maybe you have to have every type of bird at every stage of growth.
I am the STO Lorax. I picked myself up and left, until the day the fun is replanted.
Captain
# 4426
08-10-2013, 07:15 PM
Every stage? So I have to grind the birds all over again?
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowfang240 View Post
neither did 'flying high', yet that got fixed
Fixed? I never saw anything at all wrong with it. Even from day one, I navigated it perfectly fine. The one and only problem was that annoying noise Cryptic added, then removed the next day.

I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III

Click here to view my DeviantArt.
Captain
# 4427
08-10-2013, 07:36 PM
Quote:
Every stage? So I have to grind the birds all over again?
Just hypothesizing.
I am the STO Lorax. I picked myself up and left, until the day the fun is replanted.
Rihannsu
# 4428
08-10-2013, 07:52 PM
Quote:
Fixed? I never saw anything at all wrong with it. Even from day one, I navigated it perfectly fine. The one and only problem was that annoying noise Cryptic added, then removed the next day.
some people ran into an issue where there were only 2 courses to fly, when of course you needed 3 to complete it; that was fixed a few weeks ago
Quote:
*pat pat on your head*
epic smirk is epic
Captain
# 4429
08-10-2013, 10:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
Just hypothesizing.
Just noticed your char has a beard. BEARD!

Shame the cat species don't have good looking beards...
Rihannsu
# 4430
08-10-2013, 10:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by loukoc View Post
Shame the cat species don't have good looking beards...
the males do; as for the females, well...they better not have access to beards
Quote:
*pat pat on your head*
epic smirk is epic