Empire Veteran
# 4811
09-04-2013, 04:13 AM
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...VtrcKOaAP35I_-
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Captain
# 4812
09-04-2013, 04:24 AM
If ever we play as a team, I will show you what I mean. Just make sure to remember you and every other member of the team is responsible for a specific area and task. As a bomber engineer, I usually take care of the zombies in the engine room.

Or you can play on your own, and do all the work yourself. You can equate that to the 2-man run of KASE. Soloing one side is possible, but good luck trying to kill EVERYTHING while still killing the probes. It is tedious, and it takes forever. But go with a team who knows what to do, get everyone on a certain task, and the job goes by quickly. Problem solved.

In Left to Die, you have clear out the rooms one by one, doing it by yourself. Then you have to activate all the consoles by yourself, talk to all the contacts by yourself, fix the warp core by yourself, deactivate force fields by yourself. Then repeating the mission, you have to do the same thing again, over and over and over again. I think you get the point. If you are soloing it, you (or at least I myself) can only stand two consecutive runs at most before you (I) just don't want to do this ANYMORE! It is much more efficient and actually FUN if you go with a team.

I successfully completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE.
My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, ISS Queen Elizabeth, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord

Click here to view my DeviantArt.

Last edited by lindaleff; 09-04-2013 at 04:41 AM.
Captain
# 4813
09-04-2013, 05:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lindaleff View Post
It is not just that. Case in point, I have a friend in the Canadian Army who was also sent to Afghanistan. He and his wife were injured and discharged. A few months later, they were forced BACK INTO the Army, and sent to Afghanistan again. The following week, on a routine patrol, they were ambushed and his wife was killed right in front of him. The Canadian government then asked his sister to adopt his children because he supposedly could not care for them.

He has since been discharged and AGAIN forced back into Afghanistan. He no longer has his children. He no longer has a home to come home to. He has lost everything because of a war that should never have involved him or Canada at all. And now NATO is sending troops there too.

What if that had happened to me? I don't think I could live with myself if that happened.
You can say a lot of things about the hippies but they were right in wanting peace.
Republic Veteran
# 4814
09-04-2013, 06:09 AM
If I could break up this discussion that makes me ashamed to be associated with such computer neophytes, video 3 is up.
Click here to watch my STO play-through video series.
Empire Veteran
# 4815
09-04-2013, 06:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by commadorebob View Post
If I could break up this discussion that makes me ashamed to be associated with such computer neophytes, video 3 is up.
In the most dramatic series of the century, Bob does nothing but fight Borg.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
Captain
# 4816
09-04-2013, 06:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by commadorebob View Post
オレたちは今道心じゃない!オレたちは完璧だ!

(we are not neophytes! we're perfect!)

Just practicing a tad...
Republic Veteran
# 4817
09-04-2013, 06:58 AM
Hey Ash, your mission is now a highlighted series on my website: http://www.sentellproductions.com/STO.php
Empire Veteran
# 4818
09-04-2013, 07:08 AM
Awesome, thanks for the highlight.
Captain
# 4819
09-04-2013, 07:26 AM
Well, who cares about Foundry spotlight, you got a highlight form a real filming company, that should make you very proud. Now give a speech and Lion King collectibles...
Republic Veteran
# 4820
09-04-2013, 07:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by loukoc View Post
Well, who cares about Foundry spotlight, you got a highlight form a real filming company, that should make you very proud. Now give a speech and Lion King collectibles...
Well, a BBB Accredited one, anyway...