Rihannsu
# 5201
10-03-2013, 05:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tazurensavulen View Post
Umm........."Well know"? Do you mean "We know" or "We all know"?
i think it was supposed to be 'well, we know' or 'well, i know'
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwecaptainsmirk View Post
*reassuringly strokes your hair*
Hush now, you will be back kicking Neelix and killing those nasty Vaadwaur soon enough... hush child.
*pat pat on your head*
epic smirk is epic
Empire Veteran
# 5202
10-03-2013, 06:10 PM
When I make a typo due to fast typing, assume the most obvious phrase is what I meant.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Republic Veteran
# 5203
10-03-2013, 10:44 PM
I am going to start the long process of creating my next Foundry mission. I'm going to create an off-shoot of the series I included in my resume packet when Cryptic 'almost' hired me. I can't do the mission exactly as I wanted to due to the tech not being there.

I'm not going to share many details other than it will be a multi-part arc and will be a KDF mission. It will require you being level 50 to play.

More details (and teases) as I make it.
Click here to watch my STO play-through video series.

Last edited by commadorebob; 10-03-2013 at 11:12 PM.
Captain
# 5204
10-03-2013, 10:46 PM
So here is the schedule for my mission so far (bolded maps are finished; brief, medium, big refer to length of time spent in map):

Small space map
Very brief space map
Another brief space map
Medium ground map
Brief space map
Yet another brief space map
Big ground map part 1
Big ground map part 2

Big ground map part 3
Brief space map
Medium space map
Probably brief space map
Medium ground map
Medium space map
Final map

Part 2 of the big ground map was basically the top of the hill, it should get easier and quicker from here (maybe not the dialogues, though). I had fun making part 2. When I release the mission, part 2 is called Sublevel D (no spoiler, that doesn't give anything away) if you wanted to know. So far I think due to the enemies I've placed it's level 31 and above, though that will probably be more like 41-50 at when I'm done.
Captain
# 5205
10-04-2013, 12:26 AM
Sarabi-san, seems like you made everyone Foundry-happy...

Also, about carriers:

"The moment I entered the bridge of my carrier, I felt immersed in power. The power I was seeking. I wanted to become strong. No matter how much I wanted that, I always felt a limit to how much I could do on my own. But my expendable Reman pilots have bestowed me with an unbelievable amount of power. My probability of getting first place in Crystalline Entity has increased more than you can ever imagine..."
Rihannsu
# 5206
10-04-2013, 12:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by loukoc View Post
Sarabi-san, seems like you made everyone Foundry-happy...

Also, about carriers:

"The moment I entered the bridge of my carrier, I felt immersed in power. The power I was seeking. I wanted to become strong. No matter how much I wanted that, I always felt a limit to how much I could do on my own. But my expendable Reman pilots have bestowed me with an unbelievable amount of power. My probability of getting first place in Crystalline Entity has increased more than you can ever imagine..."
wait until i field a fully tricked out drain carrier...now that's real power- power sucking, that is, especially after today
Quote:
Hush now, you will be back kicking Neelix and killing those nasty Vaadwaur soon enough... hush child.
*pat pat on your head*
epic smirk is epic
Captain
# 5207
10-04-2013, 12:33 AM
I thought you were going to make a ship with Elachi cannons to take out kyubi's vesta (quote) "Paper thin hull"...
Rihannsu
# 5208
10-04-2013, 12:41 AM
Quote:
I thought you were going to make a ship with Elachi cannons to take out kyubi's vesta (quote) "Paper thin hull"...
why bother with something that most likely won't do jack **** when i can just suck him dry? i already tested tyken's rift on him earlier and nearly shut him down completely...and that was JUST tyken's rift - throw in energy siphon, polarons, assimilated tractor, elite siphon drones, aceton assimilator, plasmonic leech...running on fumes
Quote:
*pat pat on your head*
epic smirk is epic

Last edited by shadowfang240; 10-04-2013 at 12:44 AM.
Captain
# 5209
10-04-2013, 12:52 AM
I'll take your word for it...

But still, that's an insane amount of power drain, I think I can expect kinda good things from that build...
Rihannsu
# 5210
10-04-2013, 12:56 AM
Quote:
I'll take your word for it...

But still, that's an insane amount of power drain, I think I can expect kinda good things from that build...
of course it is - when you make a drain build, you don't go halfway, you go all in or you don't go at all

and you dare doubt the word of a cute, fluffy lycan?! the nerve!
Quote:
*pat pat on your head*
epic smirk is epic