Empire Veteran
# 541
10-26-2012, 08:05 PM
In response to all of that:

I never choose projects because people just say I'm an idiot for doing so and I don't want to bother with all that. Clearly the focus is Military which I do not agree with but I decided to stop arguing it.

Fleet absolutly needs to stay Ferasan only. I ain't gonna put up with a bunch of reptiles or anything....
# 542
10-26-2012, 08:27 PM
Personal status: Currently listening to Genesis while playing and selling off many DOffs per charcter (making lots of ECs), why have I never listened to their albums previously I don't know. I love Phil Collins voice...

Also would anyone be interested if I created a facebook page for our fleet? We could upload pics, videos and stay in touch that way, the only issue some might have is that you'd have to connect via your personal account, unless of course you've created a "gaming account" with fake info, which could be a facebook account for a STO character (yes some people do that, I haven't).

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirepical View Post
I never choose projects because people just say I'm an idiot for doing so and I don't want to bother with all that. Clearly the focus is Military which I do not agree with but I decided to stop arguing it.
I'm absolutely open to hearing others opinions on why we should focus on a different project track.

Honestly now I'm not bothered if we stop focusing on a single track and just focus on the easiest projects for the fastest XP boosts.
Twitter: @STO_Alecto | Voluntary Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums | Ferasan Shadow Force
My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a "forums and website" ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs.
Rihannsu
# 543
10-27-2012, 01:07 AM
New future KDF uniforms on tribble in the lobi store

http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/x...7-09-01-03.jpg

http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/x...7-09-00-18.jpg

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission
Empire Veteran
# 544
10-27-2012, 04:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainrevo1 View Post
Hmm not bad. I'll stick with the fleet uniform though. They released a massive update on Tribble yesterday... Season 7 draws ever closer. I'll be back full time when it does .
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Republic Veteran
# 545
10-27-2012, 05:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkrik23 View Post
Hmm not bad. I'll stick with the fleet uniform though. They released a massive update on Tribble yesterday... Season 7 draws ever closer. I'll be back full time when it does .
I guess I'll go ahead and download the tribble to cut down on future download time.
Click here to watch my STO play-through video series.
Empire Veteran
# 546
10-28-2012, 03:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalecto View Post
Yeah I would like the fleet to stay Ferasan only, that's what has always made this fleet unique.

I would appreciate some ideas to help attract more Ferasan players to the fleet though.
Do you think we need more slaves to work on the starbase?

Play more? I've joined because I saw a member and liked the fleet name.

We could also set up some silly in game events with as many members as possible. Some social ones on DS9 for instance, with party poppers, Ferasan trains, etc.

Last edited by diogene0; 10-28-2012 at 03:21 AM.
Community Moderator
# 547
10-28-2012, 05:00 AM
Please feel free to organise events!
Twitter: @STO_Alecto | Voluntary Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums | Ferasan Shadow Force
My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a "forums and website" ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs.
Republic Veteran
# 548
10-28-2012, 08:55 PM
I'll post this to the calendar in-game later. But this coming saturday (November 3, 2012) I need as many cats as I can to help me make some promo videos for the fleet. I have a few ideas in mind and I have enough STO videos on my own channel to last me until next week so I can work on the timing of my shots.

Any ideas you wish to provide, post them here. Also, if you have an idea of a tagline, that would be useful too.

I want to make some that are on the humorous side. One idea I have is to have Twinkers walk a line of Shadowcats in the form of a uniform inspection. But near the end of the line will be one shadowcat dressed in a very colorful outfit. I'll have a voiceover of a drill sergeant talking about the importance of uniform that will be cut off the moment the "fruity" Shadowcat comes into screen. Twinkers will then give a /emote facepalm and then the bumper will run.

This is my one idea. Let me know if you have some more. I'd like to start blanketing the forum with ads for the fleet around the time Season 7 goes live.
Click here to watch my STO play-through video series.
Republic Veteran
# 549
10-28-2012, 10:14 PM
I have to make a small proposal,
we are currently short on some hard to find green doffs and have a abudance of fleetships, we could sell some of these ships from our "surplus depot" (~100) to get some energy credits to accelerate these projects by buying these duty officers.
What do the other 'cats think?
Community Moderator
# 550
10-28-2012, 10:36 PM
Bob that sounds great, I will be there for sure!

Another thing we could do is have everyone who attends wear the Fleet Uniform I added a couple of weeks back, so that in your "inspection" most Shadowcats will look like they're wearing a fleet uniform, while another will be wearing as you say a "very colourful outfit".

Valenn, I approve of your idea though I'm interested to see what the others think, but I would like it to be your project should you decide to go forward with it as you know how to do it, and also have the permissions to do it.