Survivor of Romulus
# 5691
11-11-2013, 05:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
Voth lock box = Dino pets

Yay!
Not planing to implement a pet inventory = Nay!

Seriously though, space for pets and tribbles is becomming a real burden even with expanded inventory, especially if you're like me and want to have every kind of tribble.
How can't they see this becoming an issue for collectors I cannot comprehend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindaleff View Post

However, I do greatly want that Soldier Uniform!
It's a Robin Hood uniform, darn it!
Rihannsu
# 5692
11-11-2013, 05:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shpoks View Post
Not planing to implement a pet inventory = Nay!

Seriously though, space for pets and tribbles is becomming a real burden even with expanded inventory, especially if you're like me and want to have every kind of tribble.
How can't they see this becoming an issue for collectors I cannot comprehend.
they do, but apparently making a storage area for pets would require a major engine upgrade...and that's also why they aren't adding more doff roster space, bank slots, inventory slots, ship slots, uniform slots, yada yada yada...
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwecaptainsmirk View Post
*reassuringly strokes your hair*
Hush now, you will be back kicking Neelix and killing those nasty Vaadwaur soon enough... hush child.
*pat pat on your head*
epic smirk is epic
Captain
# 5693
11-12-2013, 12:25 AM
I don't like the new Voth ships, they're nice but I want a full carrier, so I will get the Jem'Hadar Dreadie, someday.

New dino pets won't include V-rex I presume...

Shadow, don't say stuff like "icing on the cake" because they make me hungry and now I want a cake with strawberry frosting...
Rihannsu
# 5694
11-12-2013, 01:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by loukoc View Post
I don't like the new Voth ships, they're nice but I want a full carrier, so I will get the Jem'Hadar Dreadie, someday.

New dino pets won't include V-rex I presume...

Shadow, don't say stuff like "icing on the cake" because they make me hungry and now I want a cake with strawberry frosting...
well, as far as creepy and disturbing goes, that avatar takes the cake, icing and all...
Quote:
Hush now, you will be back kicking Neelix and killing those nasty Vaadwaur soon enough... hush child.
*pat pat on your head*
epic smirk is epic
Captain
# 5695
11-12-2013, 02:18 AM
Sit down. If you want any cake, you must first eat your supper. I made slow roasted tribble burgers, served with penne pasta and gouda cheese and white wine sauce, topped with a sumptuous crust of baked gruyere. And for added flavour, I added chopped epohh bacon! And for dessert, Jibalian triple fudge souffle with a peanut butter and chocolate sauce!

I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III

Click here to view my DeviantArt.
Rihannsu
# 5696
11-12-2013, 02:26 AM
Quote:
Sit down. If you want any cake, you must first eat your supper. I made slow roasted tribble burgers, served with penne pasta and gouda cheese and white wine sauce, topped with a sumptuous crust of baked gruyere. And for added flavour, I added chopped epohh bacon! And for dessert, Jibalian triple fudge souffle with a peanut butter and chocolate sauce!
uh, if the dessert is fudge, where's the cake?

also; mmmmm, penne...
Quote:
*pat pat on your head*
epic smirk is epic
Captain
# 5697
11-12-2013, 03:55 AM
Cake? Souffle is ever SO MUCH better than cake!

I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III

Captain
# 5698
11-12-2013, 04:37 AM
Food... *drools, filling the Dyson Sphere with saliva, drowning all Voth and gaining a bunch of EXP that levels him past the STO max level*
Captain
# 5699
11-12-2013, 04:46 AM
Am I the only one here who has NO excitement whatsoever for STOrassic Park?

Survivor of Romulus
# 5700
11-12-2013, 06:34 AM
Have you heard the news?

Aparently the Cat Carrier will be getting a new hull material with the patch today. The same goes for the Stalkers.

Quote:
Am I the only one here who has NO excitement whatsoever for STOrassic Park?
I'm with you on that one.