Captain
# 6331
12-28-2013, 11:51 PM
Oh dear....Seems Cheesebasket has entirely too much free time to sit around and think......

I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III

Click here to view my DeviantArt.
Rihannsu
# 6332
12-29-2013, 12:59 AM
hey, i thought you were going somewhere with no internet access until january 2nd, suroo...how come you're talking to us?
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwecaptainsmirk View Post
*reassuringly strokes your hair*
Hush now, you will be back kicking Neelix and killing those nasty Vaadwaur soon enough... hush child.
*pat pat on your head*
epic smirk is epic
Captain
# 6333
12-29-2013, 01:34 AM
He was supposed to come back at the 27th.

cheesebasket, you seem so much more drunk/chatty than me, I may have to give away my title of Motor Mouth...
Click here to view my DeviantArt!
Captain
# 6334
12-29-2013, 03:06 AM
The 27th indeed. Although I did take an extra day because of Italy.

I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III

Rihannsu
# 6335
12-29-2013, 03:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lindaleff View Post
The 27th indeed. Although I did take an extra day because of Italy.
oh, tell me you visited the coliseum...and got pictures
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwecaptainsmirk View Post
*reassuringly strokes your hair*
Hush now, you will be back kicking Neelix and killing those nasty Vaadwaur soon enough... hush child.
*pat pat on your head*
epic smirk is epic
Captain
# 6336
12-29-2013, 04:34 AM
Indeed I have been there, several times in fact. But that was not the region I visited this time. On a strange turn of events, a friend of mine was just so happened to be stopping by the Swiss village where I was staying. He has a plane (this model), and offered to bring me along on his 2 days in Italy. Better yet, being a fellow "airfield bum" himself, he knows me from when I was flying planes too. So he offered to let me be his co-pilot! Getting back into the pilot's seat, and being in Italy, I could never refuse an offer like that. Flying a plane again, feels so good! Have I ever mentioned how much I love piloting?

A week in Switzerland, then 2 days in Italy, and flying a plane again, this is one of the most fun I have had in years, to the point where I genuinely did not want to come home at all.

Captain
# 6337
12-29-2013, 04:52 AM
Showoff!

I also found my new wallpaper! There may be a lot of fujoshi fanart in the Inazuma Eleven fandom but there are also many good pics, like this one of Midorikawa Ryuuji.
Captain
# 6338
12-29-2013, 05:05 AM
You think that is showoff? Believe it or not, I indeed have been to Canelow Land, where I played the most epic flute solo EVER!

Captain
# 6339
12-29-2013, 05:10 AM
Learn to play the Didgeridoo and that will be something to show off xD
Captain
# 6340
12-29-2013, 05:21 AM
*avoids making Didgeridoo jokes*