Captain
# 7221
02-17-2014, 03:53 AM

1. What did you just say?

2. I don't understand.

3. I have much more important problems.

4. Also, I've heard no matter what the height, cats always land on their feet. Turns out, that was correct.

5. But in other news, I have to thank Ashkrik for saving my life. Pesky snipers.

I successfully completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE.
My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, ISS Queen Elizabeth, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord

Click here to view my DeviantArt.
Empire Veteran
# 7222
02-17-2014, 05:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lindaleff View Post

1. What did you just say?

2. I don't understand.

3. I have much more important problems.

4. Also, I've heard no matter what the height, cats always land on their feet. Turns out, that was correct.

5. But in other news, I have to thank Ashkrik for saving my life. Pesky snipers.
Now you owe me your entire savings account.
You also owe me a year of no prison jokes.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Captain
# 7223
02-17-2014, 08:10 AM
Quote:
That is how you create perpetual energy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by askray View Post
YAY I'M EVOLVED! *drools on his chin*
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
Welcome to the STO forums, where the evolutionary clock ticks backwards.
Imperfection - a prequel to Ashkrik23's Perfection
Check out my STO Youtube channel!
Why are you hovering over my signature? Play my foundry missions! :-)
Empire Veteran
# 7224
02-17-2014, 08:25 AM
http://thechampionofourfaith.files.w...97-400-304.jpg
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
Empire Veteran
# 7225
02-17-2014, 08:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowfang240 View Post
fixed

silly zira...trying to take over the universe and can't even tell the difference between your and you're; i fear for our educational standards if she succeeds

ohhhhhh....that kitty looks pissed
Thank you.

# 7226
02-17-2014, 09:32 AM
When Zira claims all, you're shall be your, all will become lions, all will donate their items and EC to Zira, and a giant statue of her will be built on Cait.
Republic Veteran
# 7227
02-17-2014, 11:25 AM
Quote:

Nope, within a certain height (up to 30 meters) cats have a serious problem with a)irritation due to the acceleration b)lack of time to react properly, within that zone cat's can suffer a fatal injury.

After ~30m they have reached their maximum rate of fall and they can play out their superior flexibility with their righting reflex and they will most likely "land" with only minor injuries (or no at all [wet pants doesn't count!])
Captain
# 7228
02-18-2014, 12:18 AM
So, I could not login to the Forums........I was able to login on the ARC infested main page, and I was able to login to STO itself, but the Forums kept saying invalid password. Then a fleetmate walked me through clearing cookies, where I discovered that the Forums thought I was already logged in and trying to login from a different computer. So by clearing cookies, I force the other instance to log out, thereby allowing me to login. Have I ever told you how much I love computers?

I successfully completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE.
My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, ISS Queen Elizabeth, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord

Click here to view my DeviantArt.
Rihannsu
# 7229
02-18-2014, 12:24 AM
that's okay, i found out this site's cookies were what was causing me to be unable to view any of the images in all those news articles and dev blogs; once i got rid of them, i was finally able to see the stuff...just another example of gross incompetency - can't even code their damn cookies properly
Quote:
[Combat (Self)] Your Kumari Phaser Wing Cannons - Overload deals 128698 (67705) Phaser Damage(Critical) to Borg Bird-of-Prey.
don't mess with the andorians
Quote:
Originally Posted by starswordc View Post
If it walks like an idiot, talks like an idiot, and acts like an idiot, it's a frakking idiot.
Republic Veteran
# 7230
02-18-2014, 01:06 AM
Quote:
So, I could not login to the Forums........I was able to login on the ARC infested main page, and I was able to login to STO itself, but the Forums kept saying invalid password. Then a fleetmate walked me through clearing cookies, where I discovered that the Forums thought I was already logged in and trying to login from a different computer. So by clearing cookies, I force the other instance to log out, thereby allowing me to login. Have I ever told you how much I love computers?
Whenever the forums say I'm not logged in, I just click Post Reply. It then registers that I am logged in.

[6/24 23:12] [Combat (Self)] Your Thalaron Pulse deals 126254 (48978) Radiation Damage to Tactical Cube. Hehe. Suck it Borg!
[10/8 15:47] [Combat (Self)] Crystalline Entity deals 98082 (147136) Kinetic Damage to you with Warp Core Breach. WUT? I blame Kurland for this and all other problems in STO.