Captain
# 7231
02-18-2014, 01:58 AM
But in other news, history visits us once again!

I successfully completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE.
My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, ISS Queen Elizabeth, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord

Click here to view my DeviantArt.
Empire Veteran
# 7232
02-18-2014, 05:10 AM
http://th04.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/...on-d59r4ct.png
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Survivor of Romulus
# 7233
02-18-2014, 07:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkrik23 View Post
Created from this image (on a serious note, this one looks exactly like my first cat which unfortunatly died after 11 months due to undiscovered kidney failure... you DON'T want to what happens to a little cat when the brains get poisoned by it's own body... it was really sad).

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindaleff View Post
But in other news, history visits us once again!
WHOA! Considering it's a Focke, and the considerable size of it's flaps I assume it's way overpowered for it's size and that it could turn on a dime?

*We want Moar!*
^^ I am Stoutes, and I approve of my message ^^
Career Officer
# 7234
02-18-2014, 08:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoutes View Post
Created from this image (on a serious note, this one looks exactly like my first cat which unfortunatly died after 11 months due to undiscovered kidney failure... you DON'T want to what happens to a little cat when the brains get poisoned by it's own body... it was really sad).

WHOA! Considering it's a Focke, and the considerable size of it's flaps I assume it's way overpowered for it's size and that it could turn on a dime?

*We want Moar!*
1. The same thing is happening to Zira...(I'm sorry about your little one. It's always sad when a little one dies)

2. So..... it's a WWII version of the Defiant. Tears it's self apart at max speed?
I love nice long walks in the country.
Especially if they're taken by people who annoy me!
Ar ais olc leis an doer olc
Empire Veteran
# 7235
02-18-2014, 08:18 AM
Quote:
Very sorry to hear . I once had a Schnauzer and we lost him to congestive heart failure... It was on the last day of spring break before school started back too.

I cried for a week.

And that lion was Uru, not intended to be some intimidating picture.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Captain
# 7236
02-18-2014, 12:02 PM
Quote:
Granted, it would be easy prey for something like the Fw 190, but it was never meant to be a fighter. The original version, the Piaggio P.148, was mainly meant for training pilots. The P.149 was a 4-seat variant, and was used for transporting Commanders and such. This particular plane is the D Model, which means that it was licence built by Focke-Wulf in West Germany.

Survivor of Romulus
# 7237
02-18-2014, 01:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lindaleff View Post
Granted, it would be easy prey for something like the Fw 190, but it was never meant to be a fighter. The original version, the Piaggio P.148, was mainly meant for training pilots. The P.149 was a 4-seat variant, and was used for transporting Commanders and such. This particular plane is the D Model, which means that it was licence built by Focke-Wulf in West Germany.
Interesting, oh and it seemed I somewhat lost in translation what I actually wanted to say.

I meant; because only the flaps were visible and seemed rather large for an aircraft it's size, I assumed the ailerons to be somewhat the same size. And no, I'm no expert at all considering aviation, but interested nonetheless! Would love to see more!

And the same for the engine; with horizontal opposed setup, do you mean a Boxster setup, like you can find in most Porsche's? Ground racing and aviation have a close relation to eachother, considering Germany was forbidden to develop aircraft engines after WW1 but did it nonetheless (I believe they used the same engines from their racingcars in their messerschmitt's).
^^ I am Stoutes, and I approve of my message ^^
Captain
# 7238
02-18-2014, 11:59 PM
Just showing off yet another Sig that looks incredible....
Click here to view my DeviantArt!
Republic Veteran
# 7239
02-19-2014, 12:01 AM
Did my post of me saying "Forum downtimes SUCK!" get deleted?

[6/24 23:12] [Combat (Self)] Your Thalaron Pulse deals 126254 (48978) Radiation Damage to Tactical Cube. Hehe. Suck it Borg!
[10/8 15:47] [Combat (Self)] Crystalline Entity deals 98082 (147136) Kinetic Damage to you with Warp Core Breach. WUT? I blame Kurland for this and all other problems in STO.
Captain
# 7240
02-19-2014, 01:43 AM
The Forums? They're dead, Jim.
Quote:
Originally Posted by loukoc View Post
Just showing off yet another Sig that looks incredible....
That sig!
Quote:
And the same for the engine; with horizontal opposed setup, do you mean a Boxster setup, like you can find in most Porsche's?
They were not only used in the Boxster, but also in the 911. In addition, Volkswagen used this layout for the Bug, and the Microbus. The low centre of gravity also makes it ideal for motorcycles, such as with BMW.

Last edited by lindaleff; 02-19-2014 at 01:54 AM.