Captain
# 7531
03-09-2014, 04:15 PM
Granted, I do love my standard Couger coat, I would love a full body tigre pattern or Leopard pattern.

I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III

Click here to view my DeviantArt.

Last edited by lindaleff; 03-09-2014 at 04:21 PM. Reason: Would you like a photo?
Career Officer
# 7532
03-09-2014, 04:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lindaleff View Post
Granted, I do love my standard Couger coat, I would love a full body tigre pattern or Leopard pattern.
Cougars are beautiful animals. They are without a doubt, my favorite big cat.
Plaque by Voporak
I love nice long walks in the country.
Especially if they're taken by people who annoy me!
Empire Veteran
# 7533
03-09-2014, 05:17 PM
And I am now back full-time. Kinda sad I had to leave. Got to make it through 5 more years until I can get my degree and be able to apply. Decided instead of just a normal Biology degree, I'm going to pursue my Master's.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Empire Veteran
# 7534
03-09-2014, 05:18 PM
Quote:
I really want a Snow Leopard pattern.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
Survivor of Romulus
# 7535
03-09-2014, 05:23 PM
Give me the kit-kat pattern and I'll be happy too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkrik23 View Post
And I am now back full-time. Kinda sad I had to leave. Got to make it through 5 more years until I can get my degree and be able to apply. Decided instead of just a normal Biology degree, I'm going to pursue my Master's.
Congrats, that'll be a good choice for a great future.
^^ I am Stoutes, and I approve of my message (and inb4exploit!) ^^
Captain
# 7536
03-09-2014, 05:38 PM
Give me a break. Give me a break. Break me off a........oh nevermind....
Quote:
I really want a Snow Leopard pattern.
That would be for Ferasans.
Quote:
And I am now back full-time. Kinda sad I had to leave. Got to make it through 5 more years until I can get my degree and be able to apply.
And explain to me why you cannot get hired as an intern with on the job training?

I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III

Empire Veteran
# 7537
03-09-2014, 06:07 PM
Quote:
Give me a break. Give me a break. Break me off a........oh nevermind....

That would be for Ferasans.

And explain to me why you cannot get hired as an intern with on the job training?
It used to be like that. All you needed was the heart that cared for animals and making the world a better place. However, the field wants educated people now. Add the fact that a Masters opens up a lot of opportunities and a higher salary.
Captain
# 7538
03-09-2014, 08:31 PM
And without that job, how do they expect you to get that education in the first place? Do you see the circular illogic in this? If you want to see a tigre swimming, or a jaguar stalking its prey, you have to see that firsthand. You cannot learn stuff like that in a classroom. All a classroom does is waste your life away until you get a fancy paper that lets you finally learn things for real by seeing the real thing.

Empire Veteran
# 7539
03-09-2014, 08:48 PM
Quote:
And without that job, how do they expect you to get that education in the first place? Do you see the circular illogic in this? If you want to see a tigre swimming, or a jaguar stalking its prey, you have to see that firsthand. You cannot learn stuff like that in a classroom. All a classroom does is waste your life away until you get a fancy paper that lets you finally learn things for real by seeing the real thing.
You do not have to see a Tiger swimming to get the job. You need a degree, ability to lift heavy objects, and any kind of animal experience you can get. I have already been to their Zoology camp. I will also have my trip to Africa for research next year, so I'll have plenty of experience compared to the average Joe who just gets a degree.
Survivor of Romulus
# 7540
03-09-2014, 11:59 PM
Quote:
I see and do the real thing at work. Fixing actual problems. But without having a degree and paid *****... Now on the other hand, the people who have a degree are actually making lots of problems, not knowing how the real world works, trying to put everything into graphs and methodics.

And they are paid and thanked for it by the upper layer.

Sorry, this usually gets my blood boiled. Lately it's all about the paper.
^^ I am Stoutes, and I approve of my message (and inb4exploit!) ^^

Last edited by stoutes; 03-10-2014 at 06:23 AM.