Ensign
# 21
06-27-2012, 10:44 PM
So now that the Buying C store stuff got fubarred out the airlock, replaced by Zen, Im finding that I now have to[SIZE="4"] also[/SIZE] register with Skrill?
AND go through some verification process?
AND get charged a "handling" fee of 1.9% or whatever it is cause I want to buy Zen with a Credit Card?

Anyone else seeing this or am I getting scammed?
Starfleet Veteran
# 22
06-28-2012, 07:39 AM
I bought Zen twice with two different cards, Visa Debit. No register with Skrill. My purchase for both was reviewed for 5 minutes and accepted. No problems on my transaction
Starfleet Veteran
# 23
06-30-2012, 08:02 AM
Just to add my two cents as well...

Why does it need to take several hours to all damned day to review a purchase.... seriously...

Ya got the money, gimme what i paid for. Least with Cryptic Store Direct in only had to wait a couple minutes before i could spend money. Stop collecting interest and gimme what I paid for and collect interest on your own time.
Career Officer
# 24
06-30-2012, 09:22 AM
Thankfully, PWE made it more difficult for me to purchase in game items (i.e. I have to jump through more hoops to make it happen), so thank you, PWE, in your indirect way of saving me money.
my new saying is "cryptic made me do it" in lieu of the the "devil"
Member since January 2010. I AM NOT A PWE FAN!!!!
Commander
# 25
06-30-2012, 09:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rumblep View Post
Why does it need to take several hours to all damned day to review a purchase
They do it "by hand" (pun intended).

It's only for your first purchase, if you pay by CC/debit.
I made a purchase yesterday (first after PWE merge) via prepaidcard, got what I wanted instantly.
Republic Veteran
# 26
06-30-2012, 10:18 AM
seriously anyone know how to cancel my zen purchase has been in review for nearly 27hrs now
Ensign
# 27
06-30-2012, 11:14 AM
yup. an hour in for google checkout,
boku was instant.
Starfleet Veteran
# 28
06-30-2012, 12:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thoroon View Post
They do it "by hand" (pun intended).

It's only for your first purchase, if you pay by CC/debit.
I made a purchase yesterday (first after PWE merge) via prepaidcard, got what I wanted instantly.
funny but umm no... i've got 5 to 6 purchases all this month and still waiting...

edit:
BTW, PWE, heres a thought... how about you hire more people and work weekends in billing??? Still waiting for my 2000 zen too...

Last edited by rumblep; 06-30-2012 at 06:52 PM.
Ensign
# 29
06-30-2012, 06:23 PM
After PWE's failure in responding in good time to enable me to buy the lifetime subscription I figured instead I might buy some Zen (CP). However it looks far too convoluted and have me yet waiting even longer to buy something as simple as a new com-badge.

I think at this point I'd be happy if I can find out how much Zen actually is. Is there a price list somewhere or I do actually have to go through the purchasing process first (ie enter CC details and whatnot) before I get any info on prices?
Starfleet Veteran
# 30
06-30-2012, 06:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnstonsimon View Post
After PWE's failure in responding in good time to enable me to buy the lifetime subscription I figured instead I might buy some Zen (CP). However it looks far too convoluted and have me yet waiting even longer to buy something as simple as a new com-badge.

I think at this point I'd be happy if I can find out how much Zen actually is. Is there a price list somewhere or I do actually have to go through the purchasing process first (ie enter CC details and whatnot) before I get any info on prices?
it works like this bud $1.00=100 points
Closed Thread