Ensign
# 31
06-30-2012, 08:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rumblep View Post
it works like this bud $1.00=100 points
Thanks for the info.

Where do I find this on the STO/PWE page?
Starfleet Veteran
# 32
06-30-2012, 08:21 PM
i found it by starting a transaction thru the account features.
Ensign
# 33
06-30-2012, 08:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rumblep View Post
i found it by starting a transaction thru the account features.
That's my point. I couldn't find it anywhere but assumed that I have to start a transaction, fill in address, credit card info and only then do I get to now how much it's going to cost.
Starfleet Veteran
# 34
06-30-2012, 08:54 PM
no info needed to get to that part, you select how much you want first then all that info
Lieutenant
# 35
07-03-2012, 01:42 AM
i got this . . .

Transaction failed
We were unable to deduct 5.00 USD from your credit/debit card because the transaction was declined by your card issuing bank.
To continue with this payment we advise that you try again using a different credit/debit card or payment method.

I think this whole mess is a ploy to get more froobs to sub just for the stipend.
Career Officer
# 36
07-03-2012, 09:31 PM
I've been dreading this new billing system, as I've seen this thread and heard a few horror stories here and there. The last thing I want is if there is something that comes out of the Cryptic Store (or whatever it will be called) that I REALLY REALLY want, is to wait for hours or days after the transaction. That can be quite aggrevating and something which I simply do not want to deal with.

But I finally made a "test purchase" and did not experience any issues whatsoever. Plus the noise seem to have calmed down a bit so perhaps the issue isn't as widespread, if there is any at all aside from user error or the occassional glitch. Anyways, if you are experiencing some issues, I hope it gets resolved fairly soon, but I think the billing system isn't as bad as what some people claim it to be....
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?u=91865899000&type=sigpic&dateline=13413  71862
Captain
# 37
07-04-2012, 12:40 PM
I was just looking at this whole "billing system" right now, and WOW, calling it a cluster fock is being generous. Why the hell would anyone in their right mind make a simple click and purchase system so...UNsimplified?

Don't tell me it's because it has to get processed overseas because I've bought items from Japan and Hong Kong, and it's a simple "click" and "purchase" system.

I'm still Romulus_Prime. Joined STO in January 2010.
Career Officer
# 38
07-04-2012, 02:12 PM
I've never had any problem buying Zen a few years ago for PWI, I never had problems buying C-Points before Atari, I never had problems buying C-Points through Steam Wallet, and I don't have any problems buying Zen now.

(Under "Purchase Zen") Select Payment > Select/Create Billing Profile > Checkout > (Under "My Wallet") Send Zen to STO.

It's just one extra step, because the Zen is good for many games. I don't see how it's so hard.
Lieutenant
# 39
07-07-2012, 03:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkjeff View Post
I've never had any problem buying Zen a few years ago for PWI, I never had problems buying C-Points before Atari, I never had problems buying C-Points through Steam Wallet, and I don't have any problems buying Zen now.

(Under "Purchase Zen") Select Payment > Select/Create Billing Profile > Checkout > (Under "My Wallet") Send Zen to STO.

It's just one extra step, because the Zen is good for many games. I don't see how it's so hard.
Well ii tell how its hard. You do everything ya just said Except ya cant transfer to STo because your Purchase is in Review. Thus you cant get your CP. However the Bank or credit card has deducted the money IMMEDIATELY from your acct. 5 hours still waiting for Tin Tang MAo to review my purchase so i can trabsfer the points.

and NO I WILL NOT BE MAKING ANYMORE ZEN PURCHASES! Untill its Instant like the C-Store was!
Lieutenant
# 40
07-07-2012, 03:32 AM
Reviewing
Applies to: All payment methods

If the status of your transaction shows as "Reviewing" please remain patient. Your transaction is currently in the review/approval process and will be completed shortly. NOT!!!!!!!!!!
Closed Thread