Career Officer
# 11
06-22-2012, 11:42 PM
It looks like many of the hallways in the Klingon SB are not reflected (i.e. black) on the area map.

Specifically on the Science and Engineering levels.

Last edited by commodoreshrvk; 06-22-2012 at 11:44 PM.
Career Officer
# 12
06-22-2012, 11:46 PM
[SIZE="4"]Some Klingon Aesthetic Feedback[/SIZE]

Interior Tier 0 Map
Remarks: Nice to see the KDF logo emblazoned on the floor of the Tactical Level main room, hopefully more of that will carry across here, and with the Federation stations.

Should the KDF computer screen graphics, seen on the OPS control center, be more red, and less LCARS Yellow/Purple? ^^

Ops Level
- The Plain glass panels can sometimes be excessively white and bloomy when viewed from side angles.
- The Skill Retraining Officer in the lounge will open the respec window even though it hasn't been unlocked yet.
- One of the Klingon PA audio announcements said " a [something] drill at two thousand hours"... not 'twenty-hundred hours'?

Engineering Level
- The chairs opposite the main chair (behind the desk) in the Engineering office are not intractable (whereas that one is). (Left room after exiting the turbolift)
- The door opening audio seemed not to play for me upon entering this main left room, (it played the shutting door noise after I had entered).

Science Level
- Door opening audio seemed not to play entering the left turn medical treatment room from the turbolift (it played the shutting door noise after I had entered).
- The same issue occurred with the far room to the right of the turbolift (personnel officer room).
- ... and in the medical sickbay.

Tactical Level
- None of the chairs in the main room are intractable. The only exception is the main chair (behind desk) in the antechamber office.
- It would be nice if the forcefields in the brig could be toggled on/off.
nynik | Join Date: Dec 2009
<Dev> Oaks@dstahl: *checks for CBS listening devices in the office*
Ensign
# 13
06-23-2012, 02:45 AM
A 'Transwarp to your Fleet Starbase' option would be very nice.
Rihannsu
# 14
06-23-2012, 05:03 AM
I really like them. well done.

1) The klingon door to the lower levels (tactical, science etc) does not flash like the fed one. people wont know there is anything to be seen in there

2) some of the mini maps for the lower levels on the KDF side dont have all of the corridors showing.

3) the fleet red alert button does not work (the guys seem to know about this already)

4) assigning data samples is a but dull. you can only do one at a time and its a bit of a mission to keep adding them. can we add them in blocks of 5 or 10? also it does not show how many you have when you enter them. while not critical it might be nice to see what you own before you give it up?

5) as im not a fleet leader i cant tell, but please make sure people cant accidentally cancel fleet projects with one wrong click. its quite easy to accidentally cancel a doff assignment and nobody wants to lose weeks of work. there needs to be a couple of checks if you wnat to cancel.

6) there was a little too much bloom on some of the glass panels on the klingon ops level near the table. from a certain angle they really glowed. same with the boig holograpgic thing on the feds science level.

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission
Career Officer
# 15
06-23-2012, 05:17 AM
Can we get a slider for contributing data samples? Putting in one at a time is very time consuming when you need to put in over 100 samples.

EDIT: Didn't see your post, Revo, before I posted this.
# 16
06-23-2012, 05:25 AM
I think one of the problems that is going to grow, especially with larger fleets is the the amount of materials requested to proceed, I believe the requests are too low, there are allot of people already stocking up on stuff and people will be able to just fill out everything, not giving a chance to other people who might be in a different timezone and not as rich as others to be able to contribute

I think the requests to proceed need to be much larger so it give everyone a chance to contribute, even when in a different time zone, this way they wont be filled out by a couple of rich folk in a single fleet...
Commander
# 17
06-23-2012, 05:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmicky21 View Post
I think one of the problems that is going to grow, especially with larger fleets is the the amount of materials requested to proceed, I believe the requests are too low, there are allot of people already stocking up on stuff and people will be able to just fill out everything, not giving a chance to other people who might be in a different timezone and not as rich as others to be able to contribute

I think the requests to proceed need to be much larger so it give everyone a chance to contribute, even when in a different time zone, this way they wont be filled out by a couple of rich folk in a single fleet...
We've only seen T0-T1 requirements so far, bit early to call that, imo.
Rihannsu
# 18
06-23-2012, 06:11 AM
has there been any consideration to adding fleet marks to

fleet actions
stfs
the vault mission
borg red alerts

As these all need teams they strike me as a good opportunity to give people more reason to play them.

the vault in perticualr needs a little something extra than just reman data chips and the fleet actions are just an obvious choice as they were originally meant for fleets.

Rihannsu
# 19
06-23-2012, 08:03 AM
as im not 100% sure how the system works at the moment i dont know if this is a bug but looking at these two circles it seems like the two figures should read the same figure? yet the one on the right reads as 0. is that a bug or am i misunderstanding the numbers.

http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/x...tled-1copy.jpg

Lieutenant
# 20
06-23-2012, 08:28 AM
Would like to see a permisson setting to limit how many points or dilithium each fleet member can drop in to each project. Right now one person can come in and drop 100's of thousands or even more of bridge officer points for example in a project or two and nobody else will be able will be able to contribute. This can be lead to problems with in fleets if promitons within fleets are some what based on fleet starbase contribution.

Also I think the 20 hr cooldown might hurt smaller fleets vs larger fleets because larger fleets because larger fleets won't have as much trouble completing each project where smaller fleets will struggle. A large fleet can realisticly complete 4-5 projects every 20 hrs where smaller fleets will not. Not sure how to balance this out but I would liek to see it balanced out more.