Very fun little skirmish, actually rewards cross healing.
Not exactly feedback, but tactics for anything but Borg and perhaps Tholians:-
* One, maybe two ships per freighter, which should be more then enough to keep it safe (as long as the player heals the freighter). The remaining ships should then look around for more freighters. Seriously, one good player per freighter is really all that's needed and cuts down the number of freighters that may be missed and destroyed.
* The goal is keeping the freighters alive, so don't forget to cast heals on it, tactical team ESPECIALLY.
* If you're in an Armitage, the shield repair units are excellent for keeping a freighters shields up. Set them to "guard" and they'll happily keep recharging the freighters shields while you deal with the enemy ships.
* Don't forget to pin the freighter's ship status, so you can keep an eye on it while fighting.
* AoE skills like cannon scatter volley are excellent. Not only will it quickly kill a swath of enemies, it'll also aggro them, taking their attention off the freighter. Grav well is also very useful.
* Escorts (and cruisers for that matter) should cast tact team on the freighter as soon as it appears they're losing a shield facing.
I'm enjoying the blockade scenario, except that there seems to be a mentality (which I think Season 6 is meant to address) that blowing stuff up is the best / only thing for ships to do. I've seen a lot of instances where everyone on the team rushes off to blow stuff up, and the freighter slowly loses shield / hull until "Freighter Destroyed" appears on the screen repeatedly. (Reminds me of the Kang blowing up...)
I actually had an experience where I asked "Do we have a plan?" and was responded to with "Blow stuff up!" - I think that Buff + Interdict should be the plan that works.
One thing I would LOVE to see is when the Tholians get a mirror universe rift proc, the ships that can pop out can sometimes proc a Mirror I.S.S. Enterprise and/or a Mirror Gal X. That would really be disgustingly evil.
I finally got to play this mission, yay! (Until now, I've been playing on KDF side on tribble, and there's never been enough people to try this mission.)
Great mission, so far like it the most of those added. Only little question: Why aren't players put in a team by default? Is that a bug, or is it by design?
Anyway, I see it being played in the future as the 5 players being spread along the lines of 12h, 2h, 5h, 7h, 10h. One should always be able to defend the freighter alone (from what I've seen). Unless there are fixed (lesser) points to which the freighters arrive, then players would stay there and those remaining would just fly around and help where needed.
TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix: Bring in the Allegiance class Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia: Add Tier 6 staple KDF ship types: Carrier and Bird of prey. Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var: Give us Asylums for Romulans