Career Officer
# 21
06-29-2012, 02:50 PM
My thoughts:

Auto teaming would be very useful. Even if it's an awful pug and there's no communication, etc, etc the fact that I can see my (alleged) teammates on the minimap will go a long way towards helping.

"I've started so I'll finish."*: At present, when the timer reaches zero any freighters still running the blockade abort the run and warp out immediately. Would it be possible to have this changed so that freighters simply stop spawning once the time runs out, any freighters still on the map finish their runs and the mission doesn't present the debrief until all the freighters are off the map? It's slightly vexing to have a clean sheet reported as 21/23 and any freighter that warps in with less than about a minute on the clock isn't worth defending.

*: Not my clip. Tangential culture references for the win...

Last edited by yuzral; 06-29-2012 at 02:53 PM.
Captain
# 22
06-29-2012, 10:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yuzral View Post
"I've started so I'll finish."*: At present, when the timer reaches zero any freighters still running the blockade abort the run and warp out immediately. Would it be possible to have this changed so that freighters simply stop spawning once the time runs out, any freighters still on the map finish their runs and the mission doesn't present the debrief until all the freighters are off the map? It's slightly vexing to have a clean sheet reported as 21/23 and any freighter that warps in with less than about a minute on the clock isn't worth defending.
Oh, right, that's a good point. It's a little strange that the last few freighters can't get to the base and rather warp out. One would assume that all remaining freighters on the map count towards the goal, since they were not destroyed and clearly there's no more danger lurking around.
TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix: Bring in the Allegiance class
Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia: Design that long overdue Tier 5 C-Store Raptor
Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var: Give us Asylums for Romulans

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!
Ensign
# 23
07-03-2012, 09:25 PM
The fleet blockade used to have all sorts of ships: Borg, Tholian, Klingon, Gorn, Naussican, etc...
But now it's just Klingon and Orion. Is that intentional? Because I liked the variety.