Cryptic Studios Team
Any and all feedback regarding the Fleet Alerts.

Comments, concerns, questions, we want em all!
Career Officer
# 2
06-22-2012, 08:33 PM
Science Team nor Engineering team give the starbase a visible repair animation (unlike like Hazard Emitter) so it might be difficult to spot if your heal landed amidst the chaos, not essential though. The normal animation icons for these effects did play, but where slightly down and inside the base at tier 0.

I was placed in a fleet group of just 2 other ships (3 total). We were overrun on maybe the third wave. The starbase was at 74% hp. The countdown was low I recall, so maybe that triggered the failure.

I was fighting the Gorn.

I noticed I was being buffed by Operational Assets etc, but given there is no tooltip when hovering over such things, I have no idea what if anything that actually did for me. **I see that the patch notes say they are not implemented, but I still saw it! /crazy stare

It would be nice to have the option to dock with your starbase after the success or failure, instead of leaving the system if one desired.
nynik | Join Date: Dec 2009
<Dev> Oaks@dstahl: *checks for CBS listening devices in the office*

Last edited by nynik; 06-22-2012 at 08:53 PM.
Rihannsu
# 3
06-22-2012, 10:31 PM
I queued for this, and then it kept removing me from the queue.
Rihannsu
# 4
06-23-2012, 12:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by superherofan View Post
I queued for this, and then it kept removing me from the queue.
My team had the same problem as well.
Rihannsu
# 5
06-23-2012, 05:08 AM
they said there was a map transfer bug so hopefully will get patched soon.

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission
Lieutenant
# 6
06-23-2012, 07:30 AM
Could never get this to work last night every time our fleet tried to start a red alert it was add us and immeditly remove us.
Lieutenant
# 7
06-23-2012, 10:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by theindefatigable View Post
My team had the same problem as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gt86 View Post
Could never get this to work last night every time our fleet tried to start a red alert it was add us and immeditly remove us.
I had this problem as well. Hopefully it does get patched. The Angry Tribbles fleet is anxious to test all aspects of the new Starbase system. We're well on our way to getting our first round of tasks completed.
Career Officer
# 8
06-23-2012, 10:21 PM
Couldn't get it to work, kept pulling us out of the que...
Career Officer
# 9
06-24-2012, 07:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by clintsat View Post
Couldn't get it to work, kept pulling us out of the que...
Quote:
Originally Posted by gt86 View Post
I noticed something that may be related to this and other reports of people being removed from queue. I was inside the Fleet Starbase when a Red Alert poped. Cliked to join the queue and seconds after I was removed from it. But when I beamed out of the starbase, there was no more red alert. Tried entering the starbase space, and there was again the red alert. I did this a couple of times to be sure. So basically, there was a not working red alert inside the starbase interior and starbase space but outside no red alert. However, I was able to queue when I was on Cardassian sector space.Perhaps the red alerts inside star bases are fake?
========================================
Pre-forum change name: Captain Wilhelm
Click here for a compilation of usefull tools and tutorials
Commander
# 10
06-24-2012, 11:20 AM
What should it take to successfully queue for a Fleet Alert? I've tried since last night and get tossed out within a second or two of joining.