Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 1 Tribble Test Server FAQ
06-22-2012, 05:11 PM
Hi Captains,

We've put together a FAQ to help answer questions you might have about the Tribble Test Server. Check it out here: Tribble Test Server - FAQ

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Career Officer
# 2
06-23-2012, 03:17 PM
Bran, the character copy function still seems broken, by way of not allowing people with more than 6 characters to scroll down the drop box to select characters further along the list. Can you pass this on to the web team or whomever please?

Thanks.
nynik | Join Date: Dec 2009
<Dev> Oaks@dstahl: *checks for CBS listening devices in the office*
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 3
06-25-2012, 01:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nynik View Post
Bran, the character copy function still seems broken, by way of not allowing people with more than 6 characters to scroll down the drop box to select characters further along the list. Can you pass this on to the web team or whomever please?

Thanks.
We're looking into this

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Rihannsu
I have been unable to transfer any toons today? I'm wondering because I keep getting a message that says unable to copy character please try again later so i come back a few hours later and it still says the same thing I have tried it on all my toons and nothing.
Lieutenant
# 5
06-28-2012, 06:27 AM
i read the FAQ but didnt find anwser to my question: i have already copyed caracter on tribble,but now i want to update that caracter, now when i copy the same caracter from holodeck to tribble will that caracter be rewrited or updated,i dont want to loose my fleeet credits even on tribble
Starfleet Veteran
# 6
06-28-2012, 06:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozujsko View Post
i read the FAQ but didnt find anwser to my question: i have already copyed caracter on tribble,but now i want to update that caracter, now when i copy the same caracter from holodeck to tribble will that caracter be rewrited or updated,i dont want to loose my fleeet credits even on tribble
When you copy the same charactor over it just renames the new one by adding a number to its name, for example, if you have a charactor called 'Ozujsko' and copy it over a 2nd time, it will just be called 'Ozujsko1' if the other name is already taken.

My views are my own and may not represent those of Perfect World Entertainment
Lieutenant
# 7
06-28-2012, 09:37 AM
thanks on your replay
Career Officer
# 8
06-28-2012, 07:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nynik View Post

Thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
We're looking into this

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Any idea when this will get done? ior if its going to get fixed at all... the char i want to bring over i cant 8P she is at the bottom of the list somewhere.
The Account formally known as Rayvenwing
Actual Join Date : Feb 2010

Career Officer
# 9
07-06-2012, 08:58 AM
Still having the truncated list problem.
Ensign
# 10 Tribble Server down?
07-06-2012, 07:47 PM
Can't get in - says there is maintenance? Wish you guys could notify via Forums or something...