Originally Posted by captainrevo1 View Post
*cough* Lurian doff *cough*
Lurian Doff Flavor Text: "..."
Lt. Commander
# 12
06-25-2012, 10:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eiledon View Post
liking the look of Marvel Heroes. hope it lives up to expectations. been getting my hero fix with dcuo, but have always been more of a Marvel boy. Heh at least 3 of my characters on DC have been homages to Marvel have a Golem Grimm (The Thing), a Doc Banner(Hulk) and Hunk McCoy (X-Men's Beast). Hope heretic is going to be working on functionality for that game if so I have a lot of confidence.
Maybe he will bring a "Fanboy" or "Paparazzi" System to marvel?
Cryptic Studios Team
# 13
06-25-2012, 11:00 AM
As Borticus mentioned, we'll be doing our best to try to handle things here now that Heretic has moved on. We know Heretic had a great connection with this community, and we hope to maintain that as best we can.
Empire Veteran
# 14
06-25-2012, 11:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
The Doff System is now in the hands of myself and my fellow Systems designer whom I believe is going by the name "Archon" on these new forums.

He'll be handling most of the actual assignment and commendation data, while I'll be heading up active roster powers, specs and traits. Anything not covered by those categories will be divied up between us as scheduling permits.

I'm not sure either of us is likely to be as prolific of a poster as Heretic was. Those are big shoes to fill.
glad to hear your handling the active roster aspect, you have done a good job addressing station power balance concerns.

you should take a look at the shield distribution doff, its shield healing is enormous, seemingly much higher then your shields have hitpoints. its like transfer shield strength 7 in effect, when it procs it protects you better then rsp.
gateway links-->Norvo Tigan, Telis Latto Ruwon, Sochie Heim, Solana Soleus
Career Officer
# 15
06-25-2012, 11:24 AM
Quote:
The Doff System is now in the hands of myself and my fellow Systems designer whom I believe is going by the name "Archon" on these new forums.

He'll be handling most of the actual assignment and commendation data, while I'll be heading up active roster powers, specs and traits. Anything not covered by those categories will be divied up between us as scheduling permits.

I'm not sure either of us is likely to be as prolific of a poster as Heretic was. Those are big shoes to fill.
just remember to drop in with the DOFFJOBS chat channel every now and then to ask around for feedback, Heretic always dropped in on us, and that was always fun. Thats your job now
Rihannsu
# 16
06-25-2012, 11:38 AM
Agreed, drop in please.
-Spells
Community Moderator
# 17
06-25-2012, 12:18 PM
Quote:

I'm relieved to find that the DOFF system will not be in "unknown" hands... though I can understand why you might not necessarily want to advertise that fact

Please welcome your fellow system designer, whatever name he's flying under. I can't promise the masses will be gentle with him, but we'd sure like to hear from him, too.
Community Moderator
# 18
06-25-2012, 12:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by archoncryptic View Post
As Borticus mentioned, we'll be doing our best to try to handle things here now that Heretic has moved on. We know Heretic had a great connection with this community, and we hope to maintain that as best we can.
Welcome, Archon!

Thanks for dropping in!

Aside from working on the DOFF system, what else do you have your hands on?

In the game, I mean. :wink:
Career Officer
# 19
06-25-2012, 01:44 PM
Nice to have both of you onboard. To clarify, is this just about feature maintenance or will you both be actively developing/expanding upon the system, schedule permitting?

Please don't hesitate to drop into the channel to get some direct feedback or bounce around an idea.
nynik | Join Date: Dec 2009
<Dev> Oaks@dstahl: *checks for CBS listening devices in the office*

Last edited by nynik; 06-25-2012 at 01:47 PM.
Rihannsu
# 20
06-25-2012, 04:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by archoncryptic View Post
Glad to have you. I hope you'll enjoy this job as much as Heretic did.