Starfleet Veteran
# 21
06-25-2012, 04:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
The Doff System is now in the hands of myself and my fellow Systems designer whom I believe is going by the name "Archon" on these new forums.

He'll be handling most of the actual assignment and commendation data, while I'll be heading up active roster powers, specs and traits. Anything not covered by those categories will be divied up between us as scheduling permits.

I'm not sure either of us is likely to be as prolific of a poster as Heretic was. Those are big shoes to fill.
Good luck in your new role, im sure you will bring new ideas to the doff system which for many of us, has been a lifeline to the game. I would like to see (in no particular order)

purple doff grinder - grind 5 purples for an ultra rare or guarenteed resolve purple doff

grinders for different species - my caitian and ferasans would like to have an all caitian
doff crew for example

new missions and chains with new rewards and new species

purple psionic doff

Those are just a few ideas :wink:
Career Officer
# 22
06-25-2012, 04:45 PM
Quote:
The Doff System is now in the hands of myself and my fellow Systems designer whom I believe is going by the name "Archon" on these new forums.

He'll be handling most of the actual assignment and commendation data, while I'll be heading up active roster powers, specs and traits. Anything not covered by those categories will be divied up between us as scheduling permits.

I'm not sure either of us is likely to be as prolific of a poster as Heretic was. Those are big shoes to fill.
Thanks for the update.
Career Officer
# 23
06-25-2012, 04:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by archoncryptic View Post
As Borticus mentioned, we'll be doing our best to try to handle things here now that Heretic has moved on. We know Heretic had a great connection with this community, and we hope to maintain that as best we can.
Welcome to the DOFF system! :biggrin:
Career Officer
# 24
06-25-2012, 10:41 PM
Quote:
As Borticus mentioned, we'll be doing our best to try to handle things here now that Heretic has moved on. We know Heretic had a great connection with this community, and we hope to maintain that as best we can.
Borticus, Archon, welcome aboard. Best of luck to both of you.
Also known as Gingie(In game) Sskald(Gates of Sto-vo-kor)
Lt. Commander
# 25
06-26-2012, 11:34 AM
Quote:

No harm in trying. All the best -- doffs are a neat and unique aspect of this game! Looking forward to how the system continues to evolve.
_______
equal parts cynical and helpful
Cryptic Studios Team
# 26
06-26-2012, 03:34 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone. =)
Ensign
# 27 Communication
06-26-2012, 04:36 PM
Communication....communication....communication to and with the community is your number one job dude! If we ain't happy the cash flow comes to a trickle! We have confidence in you and your staff!

Quote:

Career Officer
# 28
06-26-2012, 05:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainrevo1 View Post
*cough* Lurian doff *cough*
why not a Boff or playable race we already don't talk lol.

STO Open Beta member since 2010.
Republic Veteran
# 29
06-26-2012, 11:45 PM
Quote:
Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone. =)
here's your phaser, here's your uniform, here's your quarters, and here's your tribble. Don't Feed the tribble or you will be thrown out the nearest airlock, along with your tribbles.
Lt. Commander
# 30
06-27-2012, 05:12 AM
archoncryptic = Ensign Ro ?