Lt. Commander
# 1 Need a level 10 character?
06-23-2012, 06:56 AM
To whom it may concern:

I've been a member of STO since this game came out. I pre-ordered my special edition at $80, and for the majority of the time before F2P, I payed to play at $15 a month. I have two level 50 characters, and one level 45 character. Now I don't personally have a problem with the changes that PWE has made, but if they are going to make me change my account over, then they better recognize all of the work that I have put into this damn game. I will not create an account on another PWE game so that I can spend money on this one. If you don't want my money, then that's perfectly fine with me. If you do want to continue selling me things from the C-store, then you had better fix my damn account to reflect how long I have been a member of this community.
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-23-2012, 08:20 AM
While I don't have the service record you do, I WAS planning on buying some C-Points, or Zen, or whatever it is..
Seems I don't qualify to purchase anything until I input some secret code being sent by carrier pigeon...
Ah well, when I get around to it... wasn't a "must do" thing anyway..
And the level 10 thing... how fast are their computers anyway ? They are not able to process and update all that in a timely fashion ?

Last edited by tvlar; 06-23-2012 at 08:24 AM.
Captain
# 3
06-23-2012, 08:27 AM
Been discussed many times. The zero time period is a reflection of your PW account instead of your STO account. It is being looked at though.

For reference, there's about 30 or 40 threads already covering this.
---
Took 20 minutes to get that screencap and her arm is still doing through the armrest
Dr. Mike's Steak Dinner

35 Starbase Projects done. 715 Projects remaining
Commander
# 4
06-23-2012, 08:33 AM
The transition was executed in a rather poor way.
PWE, it seems, currently has no direct way to check your "Cryptic"-data (they just didn't implement it yet), even after accountlinking. Nearly everything relevant for the Game is still on its own DB (heck, you still need to buy ZEN, then transfer to CP, then use, change coming soon). Add this up to the list of failure.

Write a supportticket, it will get fixed manually at least though ... (so much about time/money saving :wink: )
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-23-2012, 08:38 AM
30 or 40 threads, suggests that it might have been more helpful to look at it BEFORE making the changes, or that they might have communicated more clearly during, and after the changes.

Unless its part of an overall plan to "game the players", by distraction......

Last edited by tvlar; 06-23-2012 at 08:42 AM.