Lt. Commander
Opposite Faction Races IDea:

When hitting whatever the mex level is, would it be possible to unlock whatever race we get to 50 (?) for the opposite faction.

(I.E. I get a FED Human to level 50... I then unlock Human as a playerable species in the KDF.)

New Species:

Risian or Edo (FED version of a Orion)
http://en.memory-alpha.org/wiki/Denobulan (FED)

Kellerun (KDF)
Satarran
Chameloid
Tarlac

Future Npc Factions I hope to see.

Cybermen
Xindi Insectoid
Survivor of Romulus
# 2
06-28-2012, 01:58 AM
Cybermen made it into star trek ?

the canon fools will love that... still... If the cybermen are here.... we need DALEKS :biggrin:

and now back to reality... you can make the fed species with the Alien character... (not sure about the Risian head marker thing.

As for unlocking each others races... I most likely would use that if I could unlock a Gorn for the feds and a Pakled for the KDF
Ensign
# 3
06-28-2012, 02:45 AM
I would use it if it came out.

Infact I would pay for the chance to be a KDF Andorian.
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-28-2012, 02:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thay8472 View Post

the canon fools will love that... still... If the cybermen are here.... we need DALEKS :biggrin:

and now back to reality... you can make the fed species with the Alien character... (not sure about the Risian head marker thing.

As for unlocking each others races... I most likely would use that if I could unlock a Gorn for the feds and a Pakled for the KDF
Think of it as a joke

Yeah we can use the alien thing to make most of those races bit I would like to see them as individual races with their own traits.
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-28-2012, 06:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sito1jast View Post
Opposite Faction Races IDea:

When hitting whatever the mex level is, would it be possible to unlock whatever race we get to 50 (?) for the opposite faction.

(I.E. I get a FED Human to level 50... I then unlock Human as a playerable species in the KDF.)

New Species:

Risian or Edo (FED version of a Orion)
http://en.memory-alpha.org/wiki/Denobulan (FED)

Kellerun (KDF)
Satarran
Chameloid
Tarlac

Future Npc Factions I hope to see.

Cybermen
Xindi Insectoid
I am sorry, but the Edo are a peaceful people (a people who punish all crime with death, but that is besides the point) and would have no place in the Federation/Klingon/Borg/whatever-cryptic-wants-to-throw-into-the-fray war. Besides, their "god" won't allow anyone to interfere with their society, and that includes drafting them into a war.
Also, Cybermen are supposed to be allied with the Borg in the alternate universe where the Star Trek/Dr. Who crossover takes place, so adding them as a mob to fight alongside the Borg is possible (but not probable), but as a separate faction? You would have a better chance of finding a peaceful Sontaran (Commander Strax doesn't count).

Although I like the idea of adding Chameloids, changelings are already in the game, so it would probably be easier to make them a playable race.

Last edited by tharkan; 06-28-2012 at 06:55 AM.
Survivor of Romulus
# 6
06-28-2012, 07:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tharkan View Post
I am sorry, but the Edo are a peaceful people (a people who punish all crime with death, but that is besides the point) and would have no place in the Federation/Klingon/Borg/whatever-cryptic-wants-to-throw-into-the-fray war. Besides, their "god" won't allow anyone to interfere with their society, and that includes drafting them into a war.
Also, Cybermen are supposed to be allied with the Borg in the alternate universe where the Star Trek/Dr. Who crossover takes place, so adding them as a mob to fight alongside the Borg is possible (but not probable), but as a separate faction? You would have a better chance of finding a peaceful Sontaran (Commander Strax doesn't count).

Although I like the idea of adding Chameloids, changelings are already in the game, so it would probably be easier to make them a playable race.
the god could of been destroyed in the crossfire between the borg and undine.
Career Officer
# 7
06-28-2012, 07:53 AM
Aww looks like someones been playing SWTOR, on the cybermen ok they were in a comic but that doesnt mean it's canon or that cryptic has any rights to it, look at the ferasian - Kzin, fiasco.
Commander
# 8
06-28-2012, 07:57 AM
There is an issue with clothing options. The races from each side isn't programmed to wear outfits from the other side, with the exception of Klingons and Joined Trill. Probably wouldn't be hard to program all races to be able to wear everything, but certainly not high priority.
"My frozen dairy-based confectionery attracts all the males of the species to the facilities. They all agree on it's superiority. Indeed, it is superior to yours. I could teach you the finer details but that would require monetary recompense on your part."
-The Milkshake Song: Vulcan Edition
Captain
# 9
06-28-2012, 09:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thay8472 View Post

You know, the Borg were partially inspired by the Cybermen. Cybermen were talking about assimilating people and about how "resistance is useless" twenty years before TNG.
Survivor of Romulus
# 10
06-28-2012, 11:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilchibiclari View Post
You know, the Borg were partially inspired by the Cybermen. Cybermen were talking about assimilating people and about how "resistance is useless" twenty years before TNG.
lies... exterminate!