Cryptic Studios Team
# 11
06-23-2012, 10:43 PM
Starbase interiors are large, that was mostly so that the interior could accommodate a large number of fleet mates at one time.

Am I understanding correctly that you guys are accessing the interiors before you level your base up to T1?
I don't think that's how it should be. . .
-The Artist formerly known as Tumerboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightybobcnc View Post
Tacofangs, what is your beef with where's Sulu?
Commander
# 12
06-23-2012, 10:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacofangs View Post
Starbase interiors are large, that was mostly so that the interior could accommodate a large number of fleet mates at one time.

Am I understanding correctly that you guys are accessing the interiors before you level your base up to T1?
We formed a Fleet on Tribble and Immediately proceeded to the Interior.
Cryptic Studios Team
# 13
06-23-2012, 10:49 PM
. . . interesting. . .

The interiors you have access to, are intended to be at the very tippy tops of each base. . .
The tippy tops which haven't even been built yet on the T0 bases. . .
I'll discuss with others on Monday.
-The Artist formerly known as Tumerboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightybobcnc View Post
Tacofangs, what is your beef with where's Sulu?
Commander
# 14
06-23-2012, 10:52 PM
Quote:
. . . interesting. . .

The interiors you have access to, are intended to be at the very tippy tops of each base. . .
The tippy tops which haven't even been built yet on the T0 bases. . .
I'll discuss with others on Monday.
This does, and doesn't make sense. I agree that the top level hasn't been built yet but why the messages from the NPCs explaining that we need to level up to use their features. Personally I'd like to not see the areas we haven't built yet.
Republic Veteran
# 15
06-23-2012, 11:31 PM
  • There needs to be a base commander office in Ops on the fed side. As well as on the KDF side.
  • The Club on the Fed side needs to at least have a bar, and not have the bar tender standing around in the middle of an empty room.
  • The Counselor is sitting through the floor on the Fed side.
  • KDF Bar needs a Pole on the stage :p
  • where's the switch to turn the gas on for the fire?
  • Chairs in the office off to the side of the Tactical Center are not clickable.
  • At one point a fleet mate was walking from Requisitions into Main Ops on the fed side, fell through the floor.
  • Big Circle in the center of Ops and the Command Center in Ops on the KDF side, could use some holographic displays or something.
  • the raised section in Fed Ops with the glass wall around it... could use some extra detailings... I'm not even sure why it's there it's very bare.

We have nothing. Nothing but our anger. We will take that spark and start a fire which will become a great conflagration!
Starfleet Veteran
# 16
06-23-2012, 11:39 PM
Quote:

Yeah it was a Level 0

Here the are image I took for darrens thread
Federation Bushrangers
Federation & Imperial Bushrangers
Looking for an Australian/New Zealand fleet?
www.bushrangers.net
Starfleet Veteran
# 17
06-24-2012, 02:20 AM
I agree that the starbase foyer seems too big, again maybe 1/2 the size would feel more appropriate. I also feel that on the exterior map, the other fleet holdings (shipyards, com satelite etc) need to be closer to the main base, they feel too far away.

with regards to the interior furnishing, we need a continuous theme throughout! There are so many high quality assets in-game that would fit, that it would be a shame to omit them from this otherwise fantastically designed project!

Ps adding an option to transwarp to our base would be brilliant!

Just my 2 cents worth
Rihannsu
# 18
06-24-2012, 03:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by houseofkahless View Post
I agree that the starbase foyer seems too big, again maybe 1/2 the size would feel more appropriate. I also feel that on the exterior map, the other fleet holdings (shipyards, com satelite etc) need to be closer to the main base, they feel too far away.

with regards to the interior furnishing, we need a continuous theme throughout! There are so many high quality assets in-game that would fit, that it would be a shame to omit them from this otherwise fantastically designed project!

Ps adding an option to transwarp to our base would be brilliant!

Just my 2 cents worth
i dont think its too big myself. considering you may have to fit a lot of people in there for fleet meetings, fleets will need a nice big space.

the external stuff is a bit far away but that's mainly because of the missions when you have to defend them. they also will grow in size so i dont think it will seem so far way when its all maxes out at tier 5. there was also a graphical bug that causes object to disappear when you get a little too far way so when that's fixed it should help.

the furnishings should also be added as you level up, so these interiors are the basic versions of what we can eventually get.

i think transwarp is part of the features you can unlock later as that is one of the outer structures you have to defend.

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission
Commander
# 19
06-24-2012, 03:24 AM
I think this is a good idea.
Career Officer
# 20
06-24-2012, 03:34 AM
i don't like that there are so many RECYCLED rooms...

this is a season update, shouldn't this stuff be ALL NEW + Shiny?

recycling makes me feel like the Bird of Prey Explosion from Genesis / ST6 all over again...

how can it be that it is possible to do a room for that Jupiter Base for a ONE DAY event (first contact day) that looks so awesome, but Fleetbases, that we will see for years to come, have old recycled rooms in there?

I can at least see one room from the "Captains Table" and the TAC room is a 1:1 copy of 2 old FED Missions in the KDF arc.

Please tell me that those are just Placeholdes that will be replaced, either before it goes to Holodeck or with upgrading Tiers?

...it also felt odd to walk around the interior and not a single thing was working yet, i think the medic displayed a Hypo in his shop, but as soon as you click on another tab you get an empty popup with his face again.