Career Officer
For some reason whenever I go buy ZEN I keep setting off Visa's Fraud Detection System. After the automated accept/reject prompts I accept the charges to my account and waited. Then tried buying ZEN again, and triggered the fraud detection system again.

Anyone else in the same lifeboat?
Vice Admiral Triela - Proud member of Valhalla's Rising
██ ██ U.S.S. Protos Heis ██ ██
Lieutenant General - Scheherazade - Honorable warrior of Sto'Vo'kor's Rising
██ ██ I.K.S. Protos Heis ██ ██
Career Officer
# 2
06-23-2012, 06:52 AM
better check you are not making multiple purchases. when i use my mastercard online, I have to input a password everytime as I have elected to use their securecode service.

The other thing to check is nothing is being blocked by cookie or popup blockers.

In Game: @Liath | STO Join Date: Jan 2012 | PWE Join Date: Feb 2009
Career Officer
# 3
06-23-2012, 09:10 AM
I've had issues in the past with the Credit Card Verification being flagged as 'Account Probing' by my Financial Institute. You may have to contact your Credit Card company and have them set a 'exception' to allow the purchase to go through...
Captain
# 4
06-23-2012, 09:31 AM
You;re not coming in via the game proxy, are you?

What country are you coming in from? Does that match up with what;s on the Visa card?
---
Took 20 minutes to get that screencap and her arm is still doing through the armrest
Dr. Mike's Steak Dinner

35 Starbase Projects done. 715 Projects remaining
Career Officer
# 5
06-23-2012, 01:32 PM
I also had the issue. I made a paypal account. That has worked MUCH better for me. And purchasing points if FAST that way.

I know other users utilize the Steam wallet for their purchases, if you use Steam that may be an option.