Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
Login

Closed Thread

Career Officer
# 11
07-02-2012, 05:03 AM
I am in europe and use direct debit, no waiting and immediately available.

The thing with the Zen transfer is nevertheless bad practice and a step backward in contrast, as before.

A direct way to get C-Points will be a good choice for players never want to play another PWE game. Myself will never play MMOs. But I'm a Star Trek enthusiast, and this is the only reason why I'm playing and giving my money to ST:O!
Lieutenant
# 12
07-02-2012, 08:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by abrahamjohnson83 View Post
I am in europe and use direct debit, no waiting and immediately available.

The thing with the Zen transfer is nevertheless bad practice and a step backward in contrast, as before.

A direct way to get C-Points will be a good choice for players never want to play another PWE game. Myself will never play MMOs. But I'm a Star Trek enthusiast, and this is the only reason why I'm playing and giving my money to ST:O!
where do you live and what bank do you use since I too would like to use a system like that but not all such practices work with all banks
Career Officer
# 13
07-02-2012, 09:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vnixned View Post
where do you live and what bank do you use since I too would like to use a system like that but not all such practices work with all banks
Germany, the practice here called giropay - a version of direct debit in my country.
Lieutenant
# 14
07-02-2012, 02:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by abrahamjohnson83 View Post
Germany, the practice here called giropay - a version of direct debit in my country.
dass kann ich leider nicht nutzen, weil ich in die Niederlande wohn.
Lieutenant
# 15
07-03-2012, 01:36 AM
i got this . . .

Transaction failed
We were unable to deduct 5.00 USD from your credit/debit card because the transaction was declined by your card issuing bank.
To continue with this payment we advise that you try again using a different credit/debit card or payment method.

weeee, back to grinding dil.
Career Officer
# 16
07-20-2012, 05:44 AM
First time purchased Zen not happy about the waiting time, thought it would be instant like C-Points.
Lt. Commander
# 17
08-09-2012, 12:26 PM
For the love of God!!! I got through the initial Zen purchase review on my first transaction that took 24 hours. Since then it's been fine for weeks with almost immediately review completion on all PayPal transactions.

But sometimes, LIKE TODAY, it still takes HOURS to "Review" the transaction. WTF, PWE? It's not like you need this working to keep the game funded. Oh, right, YOU DO NEED THIS WORKING!!!

But what am I saying? Paypal deducted the money right away, so PWE has it's cash. To hell with the player, right?

PWE is kind of the worst.
Ensign
# 18
05-11-2014, 01:34 PM
Sorry to bring back an old thread but the buying of Xen has gone horribly for me and I wanted to see if anyone else has experienced this.

I have been playing Star Trek Online since Beta and this weekend I decided to buy an extra ship on the c-store however it has taken all weekend to try and buy the Xen points I need.

At first I was accused by the help desk of being a credit card thief when using my own credit card that I've bought c-store (no xen) points before with. I have never had this before and I buy a lot of things from the internet. In fact I don't know ANY online retailer that accuses their customer of fraud, they usually just accept the purchase or deny it.

When I replied back to their email they deleted my response giving me a lecture that I shouldn't create numerous tickets on a single issue. What on earth?? All I did was reply back to an email, surely your ticket system doesn't create new tickets every time someone replies!

I have now tried to buy the Xen with a different credit card, it looks like I won't be able to get my Xen before the end of the ship sale now. Is this a well known issue with Arc, that it will take you a good week before you can purchase something off them? I've had checks clear quicker than this.

Hey hey now!

BAD ZOMBIE BAD GO BACK TO THE GROUND!

Seriously folks, if a thread hasn't been responded to in 30 days please don't bring it back up If you feel you need to continue the thread by all means make a new one!

/Closed ~Askray

Last edited by askray; 05-11-2014 at 01:57 PM.
Closed Thread