Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 514
# 1 Spiral Wave Disruptor's
06-23-2012, 10:40 AM
Why isn't the D-store version essentially an account unlock, or can you change them to bind on equip? I have enough on the federation side, but I'd like some for my klingon if possible. I mean especially considering how expensive you've made them. They pretty much cost more them everytthing.

..and like children playing after sunset, we were surrounded by darkness." -Ruri Hoshino
Former PWE Community Team Lead
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 9,046
# 2
06-23-2012, 10:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzy4 View Post
Why isn't the D-store version essentially an account unlock, or can you change them to bind on equip? I have enough on the federation side, but I'd like some for my klingon if possible. I mean especially considering how expensive you've made them. They pretty much cost more them everytthing.
The Spiral Waves are only available to purchase on a specific character if that character has won a Galor. I will pass along the feedback though

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 5,816
# 3
06-23-2012, 05:27 PM
I'd like to see Spiral Wave Cannons (implied in the DS9 tech manual), Spiral Wave Dual Beam Banks, and Spiral Wave Turrets added to the D-Store.
Survivor of Romulus
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 989
# 4
06-23-2012, 05:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
The Spiral Waves are only available to purchase on a specific character if that character has won a Galor. I will pass along the feedback though

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
anyone know what console works with these phaser or and distruptor?
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 230
# 5
06-23-2012, 05:35 PM
right click says disrupter damage if ya look.:wink:

Dec/2008
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 553
# 6
06-23-2012, 05:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
The Spiral Waves are only available to purchase on a specific character if that character has won a Galor. I will pass along the feedback though

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
The feedback is essentially useless unless the weapons are available to all. You're certainly not going to endear yourselves to anyone by making available Spiral-Wave variants for Galor-owner accounts. At all.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 230
# 7
06-23-2012, 05:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by matridunadan1 View Post
The feedback is essentially useless unless the weapons are available to all. You're certainly not going to endear yourselves to anyone by making available Spiral-Wave variants for Galor-owner accounts. At all.
It's good feedback for Galor owners.

Dec/2008
Rihannsu
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 948
# 8
06-23-2012, 06:20 PM
they are an account unlock for me.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:46 PM.