Career Officer
# 1 Spiral Wave Disruptor's
06-23-2012, 10:40 AM
Why isn't the D-store version essentially an account unlock, or can you change them to bind on equip? I have enough on the federation side, but I'd like some for my klingon if possible. I mean especially considering how expensive you've made them. They pretty much cost more them everytthing.

..and like children playing after sunset, we were surrounded by darkness." -Ruri Hoshino
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 2
06-23-2012, 10:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzy4 View Post
Why isn't the D-store version essentially an account unlock, or can you change them to bind on equip? I have enough on the federation side, but I'd like some for my klingon if possible. I mean especially considering how expensive you've made them. They pretty much cost more them everytthing.
The Spiral Waves are only available to purchase on a specific character if that character has won a Galor. I will pass along the feedback though

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Career Officer
# 3
06-23-2012, 05:27 PM
I'd like to see Spiral Wave Cannons (implied in the DS9 tech manual), Spiral Wave Dual Beam Banks, and Spiral Wave Turrets added to the D-Store.
Survivor of Romulus
# 4
06-23-2012, 05:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
The Spiral Waves are only available to purchase on a specific character if that character has won a Galor. I will pass along the feedback though

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
anyone know what console works with these phaser or and distruptor?
Career Officer
# 5
06-23-2012, 05:35 PM
right click says disrupter damage if ya look.:wink:

Dec/2008
Career Officer
# 6
06-23-2012, 05:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
The feedback is essentially useless unless the weapons are available to all. You're certainly not going to endear yourselves to anyone by making available Spiral-Wave variants for Galor-owner accounts. At all.
Career Officer
# 7
06-23-2012, 05:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by matridunadan1 View Post
The feedback is essentially useless unless the weapons are available to all. You're certainly not going to endear yourselves to anyone by making available Spiral-Wave variants for Galor-owner accounts. At all.
It's good feedback for Galor owners.

Dec/2008
Rihannsu
# 8
06-23-2012, 06:20 PM
they are an account unlock for me.