Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Fleetyards
Login

Captain
# 11
07-11-2012, 09:37 AM
Kinda bites that my beloved BATTLEcruiser is a healer- why no CDR or Lt. CDR Tac officer ?
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

Now shaddup about the queues, it's a BUG
Survivor of Romulus
# 12
07-11-2012, 10:47 PM
Guys we're getting a T5 K'tinga with Starbases.

@lordmalak1 Well known fact that Cruisers are Engineer focused, why not try the Kar'fi, Cruier turn rate, Agressive Tactical BOFF layout, and can launch Fighters.

I think the Battlecruisers are designed around the premise that you can't attack when your dead so they can last through the whole fight.
I was once DKnight1000, apparently I had taken my own name so now I'm DKnight0001.
If I ask you a question it is not an insult but a genuine attempt to understand why.
When I insult you I won't be discreet about it, I will be precise and to the point stupid.
Ensign
# 13
07-12-2012, 01:32 PM
I was pretty happy to hear we've got a T5 K'Tinga coming up. While I'm an inveterate BOP pilot, there's just something about the D7/K'Tinga.

It fits with canon, too. You still see K'Tinga's in TNG and DS9, so presumably it's a proven hull that they just keep shoehorning new disruptors into.
--------------------------------------------
Hi! I used to be JBHemlock. There's already one of those in PWE. I play the Klingon Kerr, but there's already a Kerr in PWE, too. So I'm Gehmor, my Cardassian alt. Just picture me with a plate of gagh.
Career Officer
# 14
07-12-2012, 01:34 PM
lol, I leave Fed Shipyard thread about "I want my old / classic lower tier ship". And first thing I see in Klingon Shipyard is...
Sometimes I think I play STO just to have stuff to rant about on the forums!