Login

Rihannsu
# 21
06-29-2012, 09:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by marctraiderz View Post
Congrats on your winnings Broken!

-----
Sivar vs Starwrath --- Match has finished according to rules and terms dictated by the League official rules.
-----

Here are the results from the latest match Sivar vs Starwrath!

http://www.zeta-aquilae.net/Test/scr...0-04-54-29.jpg

Looking forward to the next match! I'll try recording the next matches and post them on Youtube. (Unless one of the two participants have any objections to it ofcourse)

MT - Official Sponsor and Observer of Sivar's League Tournament.
Wait.. it's started? Who am I supposed to be fighting? >.<
You think that your beta test was bad?
Think about this:
American Football has been in open beta for 144 years. ~Kotaku
Lt. Commander
# 22
06-29-2012, 10:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by therealsivar View Post
I reworked it and it seemed that the problem was based in the Numbered listed vs. the unordered ones, eitherway the rules should hurt people's eyes less .
Hehe, indeed. Anyways, as said before, if you still need help in a few weeks just let me know.

.The Spanish Inquisition.
TSI -- Star Trek Online PvP Vidoes (Youtube) -- www.BabyEra.com
/channel_join OrganizedPVP If you are interested in learning PVP, looking for a team, or a private match.
Starfleet Veteran
# 23
06-30-2012, 04:56 AM
Beware to the Sivar Armitage, a powerful and very fast starship! No hope for me because when I was retreating for a full healing, he was always in my back to finish me.
His extreme velocity surprises me so bad that my defensive keybinds failed every time.
Congratulations for a clear victory and the great sportsmanship, and many thanks for your kind words, Sivar!
Well, I fought against a TSI member and I lost because they are the best of the best, so it's ok...and he was also a Fed comrade and not a damned Klingun!
K D F - Killing Disadvantaged Feds
K D F - The evul way to play Sto

I salute Adm. Marcus, a real Starfleet hero! Thanks to his courage we Tac Feds now have an awesome Cruiser, the USS Avenger!

Last edited by starwrathforever; 06-30-2012 at 06:17 AM.
Career Officer
# 24 Match Update
06-30-2012, 09:06 AM
Here is screen shot from last nights late match

http://s1259.photobucket.com/albums/ii541/ite12sd/
STO
Lifetime Member Since Jul-2010
Empire Veteran
# 25
06-30-2012, 09:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by webdeath View Post
Wait.. it's started? Who am I supposed to be fighting? >.<
It's been going since last Sunday man, join the LeaguePvP channel please . The second post on the first page has the official bracket, though I'll be moving the leagues to a ladder format after this season.

You're fighting @matcap this round.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thumapp View Post
Hehe, indeed. Anyways, as said before, if you still need help in a few weeks just let me know.
Yeah I've been trying to catch you online just haven't been lucky enough to do so, I definitely need more people and spread out among the timezones for that matter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by starwrathforever View Post
Beware to the Sivar Armitage, a powerful and very fast starship! No hope for me because when I was retreating for a full healing, he was always in my back to finish me.
His extreme velocity surprises me so bad that my defensive keybinds failed every time.
Congratulations for a clear victory and the great sportsmanship, and many thanks for your kind words, Sivar!
Well, I fought against a TSI member and I lost because they are the best of the best, so it's ok...and he was also a Fed comrade and not a damned Klingun!
Thank you for the high praise Starwrath, it was a good fight and thank you for participating in the league, and I hope you continue to do so next season!

Support a KDF equivalent to the Vesta Here
Empire Veteran
# 26
06-30-2012, 09:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spherb View Post
Here is screen shot from last nights late match

http://s1259.photobucket.com/albums/ii541/ite12sd/
Thanks man!

Support a KDF equivalent to the Vesta Here
Rihannsu
# 27
06-30-2012, 10:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by therealsivar View Post
It's been going since last Sunday man, join the LeaguePvP channel please . The second post on the first page has the official bracket, though I'll be moving the leagues to a ladder format after this season.

You're fighting @matcap this round.
Ack! So sorry! I didn't know you had updated the first page! I'll try to be on later today for my match if @matcap is avaliable. Again, sorry I didn't realize it was ready to go already. And I feel bad that I'm the only match that hasn't even happened yet.
You think that your beta test was bad?
Think about this:
American Football has been in open beta for 144 years. ~Kotaku
Career Officer
# 28
06-30-2012, 11:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by webdeath View Post
Ack! So sorry! I didn't know you had updated the first page! I'll try to be on later today for my match if @matcap is avaliable. Again, sorry I didn't realize it was ready to go already. And I feel bad that I'm the only match that hasn't even happened yet.
No youre not the only one dont worry :p

I'm waiting for TICK and KHALIJA to face off!
Lieutenant
# 29
06-30-2012, 04:13 PM
White Star Line 2v2 Team sign up

@The.Brethren
Sci/Bug
Sci/oddy

@SuperPhat
Sci/Bug
Sci/MVAM

Last edited by kinetic78; 07-02-2012 at 02:45 AM.
Banned
# 30
06-30-2012, 07:06 PM
Sivar, can you please formalize the Francesca vs Kras match results (and, i suggest, a general rule for similar cases in the future) so that @shimerless can be contacted for the following match?