Lieutenant
# 1 Perfect World Sucks
06-24-2012, 03:48 AM
I've linked my accounts, so anybody wanna tell me why it's taking so GD long for my "Zen" points to be "reviewed" before I can use them?

GDammit, I already have my receipt from paypal, why the hell has it got to be "reviewed"?

They have my damned money, give me what I've PAID FOR!!!!

Not to mention the damned game won't remember my perfect world ID, keeps reverting to my cryptic ID when I log out of a character. WTF?

"perfect world" my ass...

Now that I see how it works, I'll NEVER play another Perfect World game.

hip63

Last edited by hip63; 06-24-2012 at 03:54 AM.
Career Officer
# 2
06-24-2012, 04:17 AM
Depending on who Paypal use as their banking service, Perfect World could still be waiting on their monies. Several banks here in the UK (International ones) have had problems with making payments and a lot of people are waiting on basic payments such as their wages to be paid in so they can eat and pay mortgages.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-18567974

A payment for a virtual ship is in this case a pretty low priority. Maybe your case is not related to this but considering I myself have never had issues buying zen through PW's website before now it is a possibility.
Career Officer
# 3
06-24-2012, 04:19 AM
Actually blame your bank. The review process is an issue with your bank needing to verify the overseas transaction.

It happened to me the first time as well. This is not a PWE issue as it happens every time I buy something overseas.

You should probably do some research on these things before you start spouting expletives on a public forum. Just saying.
I survived the 2012 Forum Merge - Join Date 11/2008
Career Officer
# 4
06-24-2012, 04:31 AM
I can't buy the shiny things *nghnghnghboom*

In Game: @Liath | STO Join Date: Jan 2012 | PWE Join Date: Feb 2009
Lieutenant
# 5 still waiting
06-24-2012, 04:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirlettia View Post
Depending on who Paypal use as their banking service, Perfect World could still be waiting on their monies. Several banks here in the UK (International ones) have had problems with making payments and a lot of people are waiting on basic payments such as their wages to be paid in so they can eat and pay mortgages.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-18567974

A payment for a virtual ship is in this case a pretty low priority. Maybe your case is not related to this but considering I myself have never had issues buying zen through PW's website before now it is a possibility.
It been almost an hour now, still nothing...

If the link above is the reason, then perfect world needs to say so, but until they do it's perfect world's fault in my book. Period. No fanboy random link post is gonna change that, only PW can.

Now give me what I paid for PW!

As far as people waitng for wages, ect. that is their problem, not mine. I have my own thank you, like PW not giving me what I paid for!

(BTW - when my pay was jacked up a few years back, I'm pretty sure no one in the UK gave a rat's backside about me either)

hip63 :tongue:
Lieutenant
# 6
06-24-2012, 04:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shakesfistatsky View Post
Actually blame your bank. The review process is an issue with your bank needing to verify the overseas transaction.

It happened to me the first time as well. This is not a PWE issue as it happens every time I buy something overseas.

You should probably do some research on these things before you start spouting expletives on a public forum. Just saying.
My bank show the process complete, as does PayPal. Funds withdrawn. PWE has their money.

hip63
Career Officer
# 7
06-24-2012, 04:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hip63 View Post
It been almost an hour now, still nothing...
If it has only been an hour then you really need to learn patience. There are many threads here which keep telling you that the first payment takes a while but subsequent payments are fine.

As for me being some random 'fanboy' I like the game yes but am the first to criticise when they take stuff from us or dont give us what we were promised (which they have done far more than I would like to admit).
Lieutenant
# 8
06-24-2012, 04:55 AM
going on 2 hours now if that make anyone feel better

also I only have certain times to play so I'd like to do what I need to do while I have the time (that PWE is wasting)

hip63
Captain
# 9
06-24-2012, 04:55 AM
There is a problem with Uk banks at the moment if your part of Natwest or RBS. Plus it can take up to 24 hours for the money to be fully authorised. This happened to me the first time I ordered points.

I also think PWE sucks but thats because they are not giving us the content that most players crave hopwefully this changes when Cryptic complete that transfer
Lieutenant
# 10
06-24-2012, 04:59 AM
24 hours!?!?!?! WTF!?!?!?!

I've done plenty of internation business over the web and NEVER had these issues.

Never again PWE, NEVER!

hip63 :tongue: