Captain
# 11
07-09-2012, 05:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandukutupu View Post
Hey Mike, have you ever thought of making up a new account just to use the Foundry? I know how silly that might sound, but it only took me less than a week to generate the 10K dilithium needed. That way you would have one account you play on and the other you use for mission building. I guess it would suck if you got the same result.
Actually I have thought about that. If that;s what it's going to take to resolve this, gotta admit that I shouldn't have to take that step but if I must.....
---
Took 20 minutes to get that screencap and her arm is still doing through the armrest
Dr. Mike's Steak Dinner

35 Starbase Projects done. 715 Projects remaining
Lt. Commander
# 12
07-11-2012, 08:20 AM
man im so glad i dont get silver player bugs, i feel for you guys i rly do, the devs shud give silver players the same attention the gold and lifers get
Captain
# 13
07-11-2012, 05:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by theultimatefunky View Post
man im so glad i dont get silver player bugs, i feel for you guys i rly do, the devs shud give silver players the same attention the gold and lifers get
Yeah well.....

By the way I give up on this. I'm assuming that the 20k in dil I spent on the slots is lost.

Just chalk it up to another long outstanding bug that seems to never get fixed.

DCUO is looking better and better right now.
---
Took 20 minutes to get that screencap and her arm is still doing through the armrest
Dr. Mike's Steak Dinner

Ensign
# 14
07-21-2012, 05:59 PM
I am locked out as well, even though I BOUGHT slots before. This is BS. I also like how it says I registered July 2012 on the forums when I joined in 2008.
Rihannsu
# 15
07-21-2012, 06:53 PM
Is Jul 2012 when you got your account for the NEW board?
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Captain
# 16
07-21-2012, 08:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyrilmak View Post
I am locked out as well, even though I BOUGHT slots before. This is BS. I also like how it says I registered July 2012 on the forums when I joined in 2008.
Well right now everybody is locked out right now. I'd give you reference links but that appears to offend folks here and I can;t tell you to search either since that also offends folks so I guess you;re on your own on finding the threads.

The foundry has been down since season 6 came out. They recompiling the missions, founds some bugs and are testing the fixes while continuing to republish them. Of course telling you that will probably offend someone as well....

And we all have the same join date. The forums got merged, the database transfer got royally messed up and we've got what we've got.
---
Dr. Mike's Steak Dinner

Rihannsu
# 17
07-21-2012, 09:02 PM
they didn't transfer board accounts at all. We had to make new accounts.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Captain
# 18
07-21-2012, 09:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by markhawkman View Post
they didn't transfer board accounts at all. We had to make new accounts.
That. I'm tired and internet access has been an issue for part of yesterday and today. I should have said linked accounts.
---
Dr. Mike's Steak Dinner

Ensign
# 19
07-22-2012, 06:58 PM
Brother quit worrying about pissing some computer geek off, I mean, yeah I know this is mostly all they do with themselves, sit on the computer waiting to jump someone for asking a question they deem is wrong or stupid, say what you ant to say , respectfully of course, and out of all the doe heads who post some negative Nancy crap, you will have some that are actually friendly and willing to help their Star Trek brothers (or sisters). Those who think they are better than others and can't wait to jump someones crap for any little thing need to stop and think WWKD? What would Kirk do???.....
Ensign
# 20
07-22-2012, 07:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikewendell View Post
Well right now everybody is locked out right now. I'd give you reference links but that appears to offend folks here and I can;t tell you to search either since that also offends folks so I guess you;re on your own on finding the threads.

The foundry has been down since season 6 came out. They recompiling the missions, founds some bugs and are testing the fixes while continuing to republish them. Of course telling you that will probably offend someone as well....

And we all have the same join date. The forums got merged, the database transfer got royally messed up and we've got what we've got.
Brother quit worrying about pissing some computer geek off, I mean, yeah I know this is mostly all they do with themselves, sit on the computer waiting to jump someone for asking a question they deem is wrong or stupid, say what you ant to say , respectfully of course, and out of all the doe heads who post some negative Nancy crap, you will have some that are actually friendly and willing to help their Star Trek brothers (or sisters). Those who think they are better than others and can't wait to jump someones crap for any little thing need to stop and think WWKD? What would Kirk do???.....