Captain
# 1 PWE Sales?
06-24-2012, 09:12 PM
A question for anyone who's played other PWE games: do they ever do sales the way Cryptic did, like the week in April where everything in the C-Store was 20% off, or does PWE only do the sales by giving a bonus when purchasing zen for cash?
Commander
# 2
06-25-2012, 12:20 AM
They have a lot of promotions, but the "content" varies a lot:
Sometimes specific Items are on sale, sometimes they are bundled with a special XP weekend etc.

We will see what they are going to do with STO.

As a side note:If my eyes didn't teach me wrong, the "old" Fed/KDF Duty Officer Cadres dropped in price last friday.
Career Officer
# 3
06-25-2012, 01:31 AM
in most of their other games they have regular sales and yes they have zen sales also so occasionally you will see that you get an extra 15% zen.

so you drop your $50 bucks for 5000 zen (+ standard bulk 300 zen bonus) and get an extra 750 zen. This is a nice little bonus.

check your email spam box (thats where my emails end up) you may have something like this

Greetings,

Kickoff Summer with our Bonus ZEN Coupon.

For a limited time, get an extra 15% Bonus ZEN for Star Trek Online when using this coupon.

<redacted>

*Offer expires on July 5th at 11:45 pm PST. Only one coupon per account. Can only be used on account registered to this email address. Cannot be combined with other ZEN promotions*

Edit: Yes the old doff packs were reduced in price on introduction of the new reinforcement pack

In Game: @Liath | STO Join Date: Jan 2012 | PWE Join Date: Feb 2009