Lt. Commander
# 1 Endeavour series
05-26-2012, 09:27 PM
Endeavour

Space the final frontier, these are the voyages of the Star Ship Endeavour. Her continuous mission to explore strange new worlds to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no one has gone before.

It has been over 8 years since we have had a new Star Trek series. 8 years since we have had any new stories from the prime universe. Yes we have had the newest Star Trek movie that came out in 2009, and yes we have STO set in the prime universe, but since the end of Enterprise we really have had no new characters to get to know. We have had no new adventures to see a Star Ship Captain embark on. That has all changed, with the new series I call Star Trek Endeavour.

It is set 8 years prior to the events in Star Trek Online. The series picks up with the continuing story of Bajor, and as such has some of the themes from DS9. The series is centered around Captain Ro Aerrow, son of Ro Lauren. He was left on Bajor when he was born shortly before Ro Lauren left to join Starfleet.

During the Dominion war Ro was a gifted fighter pilot for the federation defense corps he received command of his squadron at 18. Later he discovered the derelict USS ENDEAVOUR NCC-1707-A adrift in the Toron system. After taking the ship back to his base at Nikor V it was confiscated by section 31. Later Ro received the ship back, and it had several experimental upgrades, they were quad heavy phaser cannons, 3 mark X phaser arrays, 4 torpedo launchers in the forward section of the saucer, and several experimental torpedo compliments including theyleron torpedoes. With it he destroyed 150 Dominion attack ships and 50 heavy cruisers and most importantly he captured a breen ship that had upgraded their energy drain weapon which saved many lives in the war. After the war Ro returned to Bajor and joined the Bajoran Military. It was then that he became a part of Bajoran intelligence. He was tasked with tracking down Cardassian, and Dominion war criminals, responsible for atrocities that had taken place on occupied worlds like Betazed.

After Bajor joined the Federation in 2393 Ro Aerrow resigned his commision with the Bajoran militia and joined Starfleet. He was the rank of Colonel and transfered over to Starfleet at the rank of Captain. He spent 7 years in starfleet intelligence, and with section 31 continuing to track down war criminals. He took command of the USS ENDEAVOUR in January of 2401. During his time in Starfleet he met Ezas Nidal, a Bajoran doctor stationed at Deep space 8 they were married in 2396 and Ro Ezas is now the CMO of the Endeavour. Then Endeavour is part of the 32nd fleet group.

The USS ENDEAVOUR NCC-1707-E was constructed at the Utopia Plenitia shipyards in 2380. Her first captain was John Osmond. The Endeavour was present at several major events during her first tour. In 2400 the ship underwent its first major upgrade. The ODN conduit system was updated to incorporate boinural filaments, the phaser arrays were replaced to Mark XI multitrino arrays allowing the ship to switch energy type depending on the situation,the shield grid was upgraded to incorporate a reversible shield polaric system, and primary and secondary shield systems with a high regeneration resilient emitter array, the entire warp drive system was replaced and upgraded with mark 12 coils, core, conduits and field emitters in the nacelles. This allows the ship to cruise at warp 9.9995. No other ship in the fleet is capable of cruising at this speed. The sensor grid was upgraded with the technology that returned with Voyager, the ship can now scan and chart up to 10 parsecs at a time, and scan and chat 2 parsecs at a time in high detail. The upgrades were completed in June of 2400 and space trial were conducted from that time until January 2401.

If you are ready for a new Star Trek adventure that will take you to strange new worlds and face new enemies the play the Endeavour series. It will take you through the events leading up to 2409-2411 just as a Star Trek TV series would. I have to warn you though 1 Endeavour is in third person, and some missions have no combat. This story is in a way either a holonovel, or it can be considered an interactive STO novel. So play through it if you are looking for a good story. To all of you that choose to look up ENDEAVOUR in the custom look up in the foundry or my name in game slickrick171e. The Episodes are as follows.

SEASON 1

EPISODE 1 INFINITE AVATAR
EPISODE 2 NUCLEAR WESSELS
EPISODE 3 DESTINY
EPISODE 4 THANKS Q
EPISODE 5 TWIST OF FATE
EPISODE 6 THE TIE THAT BINDS
EPISODE 7 MIND SIFTER
EPISODE 8 THE RIFT
EPISODE 9 THE WOUNDED AMONG US
EPISODE 10 COVENANT
EPISODE 11 ZEUS
EPISODE 12 GENESIS CONNECTION
EPISODE 13 MEMORY OMEGA
EPISODE 14 GRATITUDE FESTIVAL
EPISODE 15 THE ENDEAVOUR
EPISODE 16 BETAZED
EPISODE 17 AWAKENING
EPISODE 18 SAVAGE
EPISODE 19 APOCALYPSE NOW
EPISODE 20 THE CHASE
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-27-2012, 11:58 PM
Bump!!!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-02-2012, 01:10 PM
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ensign
# 4
06-24-2012, 09:25 PM
I too have been pining for another Prime Timeline Star Trek series. I have also been thinking about making my own "series" using the Foundry. I find that the current "holodeck" version of the foundry is woefully inadequate for what I wanted to do though. I was, and still am, thinking about just writing a novel or a short story just to get my ST fix.

This is my second time playing Star Trek Online. I started my account over a year ago, but some things happening in my life forced me to close my account. When the game went free to play a few months ago, I was right back on. I have been messing around in the foundry for several weeks now and have had some fun making my own missions. I haven't published any of them though because I fear they are not up to the standards that you and several other authors have set.

I have read your article on stowiki.com and also (obviously) what you have here. I would like to extend to you an offer to help with some writing or maybe some map building. If that word require me to join your fleet, I would gladly do it. I also have a 20 slot ventrillo server that I own that I can bring to the table. I can also increase the number of available slots if there is a need. If I can be of any help please let me know. Vircolac.